Hey Folks

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Shizzogenie
level0

Hey Folks

Postby Shizzogenie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey Leute hab en großes Problem, sobald ich ne bank hack also mit allem drum und drann pipapo, kann ich kein geld überweisen, da nur kontaktieren sie den administrator, daher meine Frage?! Mach ich was falsch oder stimmt da was nit?!

Danke schonmal

and again in englich

I've got a Problem with the banking hack, 1, i hack the bank with all bypassers, then when i go to transfer site and get in the ips and banking acc number and click "ok" theres a message. Please contact the administrator.
So what i'm doing now?

Thank you for helping!
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Triple check that you are entering the correct details.
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
Shizzogenie
level0

Postby Shizzogenie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 pm

I checked them several times but they ok, hm, the ip with dots and without dots.
I checked also my acc number, and wheter theres is enough money on the account!

:roll:
AgentQuintic
level0

Postby AgentQuintic » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 am

Shizzogenie wrote:I checked them several times but they ok, hm, the ip with dots and without dots.
I checked also my acc number, and wheter theres is enough money on the account!

:roll:

(Again, mr_anonymous, sorry about bumping an old topic, but I have information that might solve this question.)

Shizzogenie, I encountered the same problem. It took me a while and a lot of double-checking numbers before I realized what the problem was, and this might not be true in your case; but in my case, the mission was having me transfer 1000c to the exact same account that I was hacking. The transfer bank was the same as the target bank, and the account number for the transfer was the same as the target account number. Unfortunately, the brain-dead employer will refuse to accept that the mission is completed, even if actually being able to complete it would result in nothing changing. The only way through it seems to be to just abandon the mission. I tried altering the transfer logs to include a fake transfer log using the Log_Modifier v2.0 program, but I couldn't figure out how.

Return to “The Full Game”