Bank Transfer

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

murphy
level0

Bank Transfer

Postby murphy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:53 pm

This may sound crazy but its the truth. I have been looking for how to hack banks and transfer money (real money) to my account for 2years but didnt see until today when i found this site.
Please i have gone through your different post on how to hack banks but i still need it to be broken down for me. I dont have any of the softwares but just decided to buy the uplink software. Some said i need the below softwares to hack a bank;
Log Deleter V4
Proxy Disable V5
Password Cracker
Decypher V3
Voice recorder
Paper/pen (To make sure the #'s and passes are exact)
Write down your Account#/Bank IP
How do i get them? What is this uplink software for? Will i get the money i transfered to an account for real?
Please talk to me.
Murphy
We are all brothers and we should all help each other.
AntiPatik
level2
level2

Postby AntiPatik » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:14 pm

lol murphy Uplink is just a game, no real money involved here, just pure fun, no risk of being caught in real life. I wouldn't ask what you just asked in public if i were you, 'cause you never know.
thaimodz
level1
level1

Postby thaimodz » Mon May 15, 2006 3:41 pm

I don't think it's legal to ask about real-world hacking here..

I thought it was an online game back in my good old days (with 56k Modulator-Demodulator Module a.k.a. MODEM), disconnected and started playing... Isn't this supposed to be an online game? LOL

Just a warning, you will be caught in about 15 seconds if you hack banks in Uplink.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon May 15, 2006 4:43 pm

thaimodz wrote:I don't think it's legal to ask about real-world hacking here..

I thought it was an online game back in my good old days (with 56k Modulator-Demodulator Module a.k.a. MODEM), disconnected and started playing... Isn't this supposed to be an online game? LOL

Just a warning, you will be caught in about 15 seconds if you hack banks in Uplink.

You can ask about "real world hacking" all you want, he'll just get laughed at.

And as for your "warning", I've hacked banks in Uplink and never been caught, you just need to know what you are doing.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Spectere
level1
level1

Re: Bank Transfer

Postby Spectere » Mon May 15, 2006 9:14 pm

murphy wrote:Please i have gone through your different post on how to hack banks but i still need it to be broken down for me. I dont have any of the softwares but just decided to buy the uplink software.

Am I the only one who found this to be absolutely hilarious? XD
AntiPatik
level2
level2

Postby AntiPatik » Tue May 16, 2006 7:20 am

Spectere, no, you aren't. I believe we all did, just didn't want to make it public.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Tue May 16, 2006 2:36 pm

hmm, interesting.

So this murphy person stumbled upon our forums and read some posts, concluded that "Uplink" is some kind of hacking tool, actually bought the game, and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working in real life?

That is hilarious.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Davman
level1
level1

Re: Bank Transfer

Postby Davman » Tue May 16, 2006 9:26 pm

My favourite bit is:

murphy wrote:Please talk to me.
Davman
ShadowFox37
level1
level1

Postby ShadowFox37 » Fri May 19, 2006 2:15 am

And as for your "warning", I've hacked banks in Uplink and never been caught, you just need to know what you are doing.

Very true. Once you get the hang of it, you can get massive amounts of money provided you actually find an account with a good amount of funds in it (which is somewhat hard to come by. I spent half an hour looking through various bank accounts retrieved from hacked admin accounts on various banks only to find accounts with nothing higher then 6,000 in it). On the other hand if you're lucky...I got 4,000,000 in 5 minutes and boosted my Uplink rating about 8 ratings.

So this murphy person stumbled upon our forums and read some posts, concluded that "Uplink" is some kind of hacking tool, actually bought the game, and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working in real life?

That is hilarious.

XD. What's funnier is to have your friends over to your house and then tell them you're actually hacking into real computers and scare them into believing you. Priceless. XD
k3bab
level1
level1

Postby k3bab » Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 am

Rkiver wrote:
thaimodz wrote:I don't think it's legal to ask about real-world hacking here..

You can ask about "real world hacking" all you want, he'll just get laughed at.

teh first time i stole money without get caught i was about shaking liek a 2-stroke fuel engine. :P i was shaking so mouch as it was hard 2 write with my hand.

how 2 hack banks without get caught:

be4 u hack:
. get "password breaker", "proxy bypass", "monitor bypass" (recmmended), "trace tracker" or "HUDShowTrace-something" (recommended), "log deleter"
. make sure 2 have a quick gateway, somethin faster than teh firsttime-gateway
. hav somethin 2 write on, liek paper n pen or "notepad.exe"

start hackin':
1. open up teh large world map n then click on many servers n at last teh bank u gonna hack. click "save" n then "connect".
2. make an account if u dont have it @ this bank. write down ur account number n password
3. now i should start "monitor bypass". click teh "connection analyzer" icon down @ teh screen, start "monitor bypass" n put it over teh keylock marked "monitor"
4. log in as admin. find teh list of all teh accounts n find an account 4 some1 u dont liek wery mouch or u think has a lot of money
5. write down teh account number n password.
6. log in 2 teh rich guy's account n select "transfer money"
7. click teh "connection analyzer" icon down @ teh screen. start teh program "proxy bypass" n place it over teh keylock marked "proxy".
8. type in ur account number n how mouch u want n click "transfer"

OMFG they r tracin' me:
1. log in 2 ur account n click "wiev log"
2. start "log deleter" n run it on teh last log that shows money has been transfered 2 u

teh worstest s over but u sill hav logs:
1. log in 2 teh account u transferen money from, n click "wiev logs"
2. run "log deleter" on teh log that shows money has been transfered 2 u
3. log in as admin n click "wiev logs"
4. run "log deleter" on teh logs that u suspects has been made by ur acticity
5. disconnect.
6. maybe u also shoul delete logs on some of teh servers u hav been connecting through, liek "internic"
(7. buy urself a pizza 4 teh money u stole. :P bad thing u cant get teh money in RL)

sry 4 my language, but its easier 4 me 2 speek liek a pro gamer than speek liek a n00b lol

Return to “The Full Game”