Bank hacking

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Sihle
level0

Re: Bank hacking

Postby Sihle » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Greetings guys, I need your help, I have been trying to download and install Uplink/introversion bank hacking software on my windows P.C and every time the download completes the software turns into a demo. so if someone could please help me and send me the correct link to download the hacking software because I am stuck with a demo now. please send the link on my email address njabulomncube63@gmail.com thanks in advance!!!
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Sihle wrote:Greetings guys, I need your help, I have been trying to download and install Uplink/introversion bank hacking software on my windows P.C and every time the download completes the software turns into a demo. so if someone could please help me and send me the correct link to download the hacking software because I am stuck with a demo now. please send the link on my email address [email redacted] thanks in advance!!!

Uplink is a *game*, you fucking moron.
Sihle
level0

Postby Sihle » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:07 pm

No problem thank you!
Michael0001
level0

Re:

Postby Michael0001 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 am

Oinkzlol wrote:Easiest way, never fails.

1) Find the account you want to steal from.
2) Make an account on that same bank
3) bypass both the monitor and the proxy
4) transfer the money
5) delete the transfer statement of the deposit on BOTH accounts the one you hacked and your new one
6) delete your route bounce logs on your first hop

I have had SOOOOO much money because its so easy after you get it the first time. I played a game where I had paid for 3 full setups ( i had to destroy the gateway twice once after hacking into arc and once after hacking into uplink)

Hello, please I will be needing you to teach me how to hack a bank and also list of all the necessary tools I will be needing for it. Please reply me urgently. Thanks

Return to “The Full Game”