Bank hacking

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

dustin0
level0

Bank hacking

Postby dustin0 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:12 am

This is my first post so please dont attack me. Okay i hacked a bank and stole 1m and after about 4 days i got caught, now i deleted the transfer log with log deleter v4. I didnt have enought time to see if there was any other logs. Could people post good ways to hack a bank and not get caught, and all the software you used. thxs
Flamekebab
level5
level5

Postby Flamekebab » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:15 am

I think it's in the FAQ, if not, check the ultimate uplink guide
dustin0
level0

Postby dustin0 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:51 am

okay thxs
Palludan
level1
level1

Bank Hacking.

Postby Palludan » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:28 pm

I always use monitor bypass, and then hack into administrator.. then find all accounts, write em down and then hack em. If I find an account with lotsa money, I make an account in the same bank and transfer em, use proxy bypass, then delete transmission logs, log into my own, delete those logs, and then hack into internic (the only bounce between me and the bank) and delete those logs... IF I get caught, I just nuke my gateway.. The money I got can restore it.

I hope it will help you. :D
cheesemoo0
level3
level3

same problem

Postby cheesemoo0 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:49 pm

I have the same problem. I hack into a bank and steal 1,005,329 credits. I use the top proxy bypass and the top log version. I don't have enough money for moniter bypass. I get caught in like 5 minutes after deleting all the logs to everything except I dont have time to break the chain... I have tried for almost an hour over and over. :cry:
traumabunny
level0

Postby traumabunny » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:30 am

I never try to hack banks.
I get caught almost always no matter how safe I play once I get upgraded to confidant. :oops:
cheesemoo0
level3
level3

Postby cheesemoo0 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:29 am

I got it now. I have bought the best of everything and my rank skyrocketed, because of one bank job. Once you have proxy and moniter bypass you can hack banks easily,but you have to be fast. In 5 - 10 minutes you will be passived traced if you don't delete the logs.
dunetrooper
level4
level4

Postby dunetrooper » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:57 am

umm... one thing i noticed in everything you said, do you guys just delete the logs in InterNIC? Cause you need to get rid of the log in the statement saying where and when the transfer was made as well as how much. And you need to do that fast. That's probably why you get caught.
I wasn't here.
EvilPisces
level0

Postby EvilPisces » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:17 pm

Bank hanking is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. All you need, is:

Log Deleter V4
Proxy Disable V5
Password Cracker
Decypher V3
Voice recorder
Paper/pen (To make sure the #'s and passes are exact)
Write down your Account#/Bank IP

1. Get a mission to trace a recent balance transfer. Hack this bank (get voice recording, crack pass, decypher) just to get the bank/account of the recepient of the money in the log.

2. Delete log in InterNic.

3. Bounce around and hack into recipient's bank to get his access. Get pass, disconnect.

4. Delete log in InterNic. Fast foward an hour or two.

5. Use a bunch of machines to save a good bounce. I suggest using all the banks, as well as at least 15 other machines. Do not use the bank you are about to hack, or Uplink's bank.

6. Load the bounce, go into the bank again, and log into recipient's account. There should be no traces at this point (if there is, log back out, delete the Internic log again, FF longer, and try again). Put in the transfer info, and use the Proxy Disable V5. Once it's finished, delete the transfer log IN THIS ACCOUNT. After that's done, Disconnect.

7. Load the bounce and log into the Uplink Bank. Use proxy disable, and delete the log in your own account. (not sure if this is absolutely necessary, but I don't get caught... ever.) Disconnect.

8. Delete logs for 6 and 7 in InterNic.

9. Fast forward and you should go way up in rating.

I've been doing this for a while, and haven't gotten caught in a long time. I normally only upgrade my machine to a 2 CPU gateway (60GHz + 200GHz), but I can do it with just 60GHz. Trace tracker helps (obviously), but normally I only turn it on after I've gotten admin access. This will get you a ton of cash before the story even starts. This way is harder than using the bypassers, but you can do it a lot earlier in the game.
ecstasy
level0

can u teach on how to hack

Postby ecstasy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 pm

cheesemoo0 wrote:I have the same problem. I hack into a bank and steal 1,005,329 credits. I use the top proxy bypass and the top log version. I don't have enough money for moniter bypass. I get caught in like 5 minutes after deleting all the logs to everything except I dont have time to break the chain... I have tried for almost an hour over and over. :cry:
Joshua_Langit123
level0

Re: same problem

Postby Joshua_Langit123 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 am

cheesemoo0 wrote:I have the same problem. I hack into a bank and steal 1,005,329 credits. I use the top proxy bypass and the top log version. I don't have enough money for moniter bypass. I get caught in like 5 minutes after deleting all the logs to everything except I dont have time to break the chain... I have tried for almost an hour over and over. :cry:

I think I have an Idea... after you steal...well... steal a lot of money.... (like 1 million or 500 thousand or whatever)...
and then go to Uplink Internal Service System and buy the 2 security hardware..and then delete all the logs in InterNIC....
and after 5 minutes... i think your gateway would self destruct but you're money will stay on the Uplink Bank... and then.... you've
got to keep your money!!!!

(I'm gonna test this soon...)
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 am

You need a full 24 hours of game time has to pass before you even get that hardware onto your gateway and the banks get you in a matter of minutes.
Also, Gateway Nuke is manually controlled.
kathir_anitha
level0

Postby kathir_anitha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 am

i agree with cheesemoo0.................
hacker_sparo
level0

hi

Postby hacker_sparo » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:18 am

i need thes
goroyoshi
level0

Postby goroyoshi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 pm

it's easy, i found an account with 800000 from trace a recent balance transfer, i just bypassed/disabled the proxy, transfered the money, then deleted the logs off that bank, went to interNIC and deleted those logs, then went to uplink bank and deleted the logs there, but forgot the internic logs after that so i got caught
note: don't forget the internic logs

Return to “The Full Game”