Get double money for missions

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Hackie
level1
level1

Get double money for missions

Postby Hackie » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:31 pm

When you go to the mission list, and choose a mission, don't just accept it. Contact the employer, and request all money. If he rejects, than say "No", and contact him again, until he does (he will). When he does, accept the mission, log out from Uplink (the little X in the upper left corner), and log in again. When you complete the mission, reply, and you'll get the money and keep the money from the beginning.

:idea: This will come in handy if you have to buy all that LAN software.
:!: For those who have tested this, and it works, send a private message or an e-mail to those idiots who say it doesn't.
Last edited by Hackie on Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jolo78957
level2
level2

Postby jolo78957 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:53 pm

You're a moron, the money won't get transferred twice. I gets transfered once when you accept the mission. Don't give me that "but it says xxxxxC transfered I know it does its a bug"
jules2020
level1
level1

Postby jules2020 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:49 pm

yea it looks like you get 2x but you dont....

make sure your all patched up too incase you arnt
Hackie
level1
level1

Postby Hackie » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:25 pm

You're all morons! I've updated Uplink to v1.31, and I checked 1000 times, and I get double money. Make sure you've done everything I said (if you don't log out, you won't get the double money)!
DJ_IPTH13F
level0

Postby DJ_IPTH13F » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:40 pm

:roll:

You silly people....
If you're THAT desperate for money d/l "TSearch" or any half**s Hex Editor and give to yourself heaps of it.... autohack~ enable debugger and nop it at an insane amount. copy the button script into a little blue box u make in GTS or VB and BLAMMO! instant cash... no cheats utilized.... Wow.... Silly people...
The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:52 am

No, you are equally an idiot for wanting to ruin the game by cheating and getting so many credits that is just isn't fun anymore.
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
DJ_IPTH13F
level0

Postby DJ_IPTH13F » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:14 am

I am SOOOOO glad you are very proficient in using the term "idiot"... Do you even know what it means,praytell? I never once stated that I had to "hack" credits on this game... and mind you it IS just a game... all your 'hard work'... heheh.... After four years working SysOp at a Civil Engineering Firm and debugging millions of lines of code every month in an attempt to prevent *REAL* attacks from monopolizing business... I have to say that Dude... you need a life! Straight up. I replied to all these incidious and petty posts stating that they wanted more "credits" for something that they're not even really doing and you wish to start a debate with me and throw childish comments around... You're pissing up the wrong tree mate. :roll: Think about this for a bit.

(current->egid==rgid) ||
capable(CAP_SETGID))
new_rgid = rgid;
! else
return -EPERM;
}
if (egid != (gid_t) -1) {
if ((old_rgid == egid) ||
--- 493,502 ----
(current->egid==rgid) ||
capable(CAP_SETGID))
new_rgid = rgid;
! else {
! c2_audit_setregid(rgid,egid,-EPERM);
return -EPERM;
The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:44 am

id·i·ot Audio pronunciation of "idiot" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
n.

1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

I believe ReflectingGod's usage of the term was spot on. :)

Return to “The Full Game”