BAnned?

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Starfyre
level5
level5

Postby Starfyre » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:51 pm

Youm know what I read from his post?

BLAH BLAH BLAH "I'm so great!" BLA BLA BLA "You all suck!" blablablablabla....."I have 3 servers and OOO! NETWORKS!" blah blah "gonna hack Introversion" bla bla.
blah.

jabber jabber jadda jadda....

dude.....

Get a life pweeze ^_____^
AgentAnubis
level0

Postby AgentAnubis » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:23 am

If you were half as brilliant and intelligent as you so claim, you'd know the difference between slander and libel.
Slander: Untruthful spoken word used for a malicious purpose.
Libel: Untruthful WRITTEN word used for a malicious purpose.

Perhaps you ought to repeat 5th grade.
Beware...
[Jackalware Corporation]
Ethoglow
level1
level1

Postby Ethoglow » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:58 am

All in favor of hacking his/her site(whichever you are) say I.

BTW: what your problem and P-4's are old dude if you havent learned to have muiltiprocessors on your computers like other computer 'genuises'

and why Warez Uplinlk when it feels so goood to buy it. After all it is a quality game.

Congrads you've just proved to us that your a complete moron and such talk and bragging is not looked upon highly in the computer world. So go ahead make your self look stupid after all its good to laugh at your pathetic excuse for attention and gives one more reason to legialy flame you. Right Icepick, Einstein. Props to anyone who flamed this moron and as for you Ph33kerPISSED well the admins logged your Ip wonder what that can be used for (wink... wink)
C'ya!!!!!!!!!!
^_^!!!

(Edited by Ethoglow at 12:00 pm on Feb. 14, 2003)
On the seventh day god created the platypus and said, "ha... Let the eveloutionist's  figure that one out"
FoulPlay
level1
level1

Postby FoulPlay » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:21 am

lol, flame this, hack that. THIS is the funniest post ever

BTW i have a 7 inch dick :)
War isn't about who's right, it's about who's left.
FoulPlay
level1
level1

Postby FoulPlay » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:22 am

oh and  "I"
War isn't about who's right, it's about who's left.
Ethoglow
level1
level1

Postby Ethoglow » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:12 am

Right.......................................
*looks strangely at Foulplay*
0.o!!!!!!!
On the seventh day god created the platypus and said, "ha... Let the eveloutionist's  figure that one out"
Mastercheater2
level0

Postby Mastercheater2 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:24 pm

how about someone closes this topic before i start to want to kill someone (preferably Ph33kerPISSED) i'm going maaad :o heeheeheheheheheheheeee.
How about someone goes up 2 him and evry time he starts to speak say: shp or www.shp.com?

Do not go to the site above, brrrr.

(Edited by Mastercheater2 at 10:26 pm on Feb. 14, 2003)
I'm back? muhahhahahaha---
i'm all confused???!!"£^£!"£()
wow, let's go to school
Joe Hart
level1
level1

Postby Joe Hart » Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:15 pm

Reply to comment from Ph3frPISSED
Come on I am the best at computers in my class.:biggrin:
Virulent Virus
level4
level4

Postby Virulent Virus » Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:53 pm

Oh come on

"Come on I am the best at computers in my class."

They teach you nothing in class about computers like java, c++ or QBasic etc, except maybe how to use
spreadsheets and other crappy sh*t like that, plus how thick teackers are. Do you know how many times i have taken over from teachers and helped other kids fix error messages/ boxes etc? And my College is supposed to be a Technology one!.

This is not a signature.
Ruben
level0

Postby Ruben » Wed Feb 26, 2003 11:08 am

The most funny part is how this kiddie doesn't know a thing about hacking...

With the Computers he described i would'n want to hack any Site where the administrator knows his job.

What he probably ment was to launch a DoS against Introversion, since I doubt he'll be able to launch a DDoS.

In the end it's always better to ignore kiddies like him.
meezy
level0

Postby meezy » Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:06 pm

Not just a bump but stop copying uplink

I am not one to speak.

I am only 11 and my dad would kill me if he knew I went and paid money at HMV for this game.

It owns.

Infact I swear from this day forward that I will pay Uplink in real money what I owe them!

I downloaded the demo before going to KaZaa. I swear though... that as soon as I am independent and have the money I will make sure Chris gets it...

NICE WORK GUYZ!!

P.S:  Virulent Virus!! Mine is a College of Technology where I am more brainy then the teachers... It isn't Outwood College of Technology is it? [:)]
If it is.. who are you.. what year you in...?

++++++++++++++++++
You're Addicted to Uplink:
When you try to run Revelation on your schools IP.
++++++++++++++++++
|    Age is not a Factor     |
|===================|
|    I am 11 years old       |
MarkeZ
level3
level3

Postby MarkeZ » Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:48 am

Quote: from Virulent Virus on 9:53 pm on Feb. 22, 2003[br]Oh come on

"Come on I am the best at computers in my class."

They teach you nothing in class about computers like java, c++ or QBasic etc, except maybe how to use
spreadsheets and other crappy sh*t like that, plus how thick teackers are. Do you know how many times i have taken over from teachers and helped other kids fix error messages/ boxes etc? And my College is supposed to be a Technology one!.

Why would anyone teach Quick Basic in our days? It's severely outdated, and it wasn't/isn't powerful enough to justify it's use.

And before you start preaching about qb's virtues and how i know nothing about it... yes i do know quick basic, it was the 3rd programming language i learned, and worked with it for more than 5 years.
Visit The Troll Grounds an experience you don't want to miss...well...sort of

NOW WITH 2 BRAND NEW SECTIONS
EmDaY
level1
level1

Postby EmDaY » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:41 pm

if u wanna hack introversion start by getting behind their site... taking down the main demo download and replacing it with a virus.. then introversion would be in shit for letting ppl download it.. but then again thats up to u.. i consider that being mean and very stupid cuz introversion is cool

<any more ideas like that and you wont last much longer on this forum - u are already living precariously... just a warning - einstein>

(Edited by einstein at 8:53 pm on Mar. 4, 2003)
The blueberry is red when its green!
Eat maggots with milk!
patamonkid
level1
level1

Postby patamonkid » Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:30 pm

Why the hell would you give him ideas to try and hack IV's site? Let his little flea-sized brain think of ideas itself, that's saying he has one of course ^_^
Piemonte
level0

Postby Piemonte » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:45 am

I can tell you in reality (not in your world) you are a want a be.  A real hacker or pheak wouldn't say alot of the stuff you did.  Another thing is I'm RHCE and what you have is nothing A+ I can have a monkey do.  Cisco well that a differant story.  Well then you got Microsoft we don't want to go there.  So all in all you are just a little kid that thinks he knows what he is doing playing in the grown up world.  Wondering how I can figure this out is Linux is used 99% to breack into a network not A+, Cisco, or Microsoft.
Cogito ergo sum= I think there for I am.

Return to “The Full Game”