Crashing bug

For problems with the game

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

HiroAntagonist
level0

Postby HiroAntagonist » Mon Jan 14, 2002 7:20 pm

I was just starting to get to some of the jucier hacks (around skill level 6/7) when all of a sudden these flashing red boxes started appearing on my map.

I'd pissed off ARC (but then again, who hasn't?) so at first I thought that they were just getting me back, but then the Win32 crash dialog came up.  Even worse, when I load my game, it's always on the doomed path to crashing.

This is pretty lame -- I spent the better part of an afternoon playing, and now it appears I'll have to start all over, *again*.  This wouldn't be such a big deal if I hadn't played through the demo twice and gotten busted once in the retail.  

This will make the 5th time I have to play through the easy levels.  I know they're easy, but I still haven't found a way to make mad money early on.

Anyway, Chris, I'll email you the log in the next couple of days, but if anyone knows of a way to get that save game out of this mess, I'm all ears.

-Scott
Silentwolf
level1
level1

Postby Silentwolf » Mon Jan 14, 2002 8:44 pm

I dont know, but I recommend going to www.twilightshadows.net/uplink and get the WinBack file
                                         -Silentwolf-
                                   The Shadow Seeker

Return to “Bug Reports”