BUGz, Dem awful Bugz

For problems with the game

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

OddessaX
level0

Postby OddessaX » Sat Dec 15, 2001 2:56 am

Ok EVRY1!!!!
=========

I have had enough of bugs, SO BAD!...  I have lost characters to the luminous MUZIK bug, I have lost characters to the Loading Bug (the one when ur loadinbg a game and it just ends) I have finally got past that.. got heaps far and lost 2 more characters in the TIME bug (the bug in whcih ensures u can never keep playing forever)...   Needless to say i have had enough.

I program and because of that i ahte Bugs just that little bit more...  And i have Emailed the ever-so helpfull introversion.. who havent yet replyed nor fixed the bug. From what i have heard on the forums, i belive given the small size of the company that at the moment bug fixing isnt viable enough as it is to complete there unfinished tasks.  (like the bonus disk or what not)

This is understandable and tolerable, but on the same hand... a disapointment to evry1 who is getting these bugs.

What i would like is your DEBUG.log files I have a group of programmers that i do class with who told me if i can get the debug files, then patterns can be found, and bugs can be isolated. This way they can either fix them or tell introversion what exactly has to be done to fix such problems from occouring. (This is half of introversions work done for them)...  We are di-hard-fans of this game, and we would like to do this, but cant get enough debug files.. lol (funny that)...  

Anyways Email you Debugs to:
OddessaX@hotmail.com
Subject:
Debug.log

leave a message or dont.. it dont matter...

Anyways..   Have fun, take care, Link up.. and destroy the world.. lol
-- OddessaX
-- UPLiNK USER UNREGISTERED
-- RUN REVELATION
-- ......We Deny You

Return to “Bug Reports”