Uplink bank immediate trace

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Beerbelott
level0

Uplink bank immediate trace

Postby Beerbelott » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:15 am

Hello,

That has been quite some time I haven't played Uplink.

I went on doing the old trick: chaining a couple missions in order to get level 5 Proxy & Firewall Disable, came along a mission where you need to trace money transfer and conscientiously noting down all required information for later. :D
I then 'hacked' both banks, one to actually transfer money, and both to delete statements. I then cut the link of logs on the InterNIC server, as usual.

All safe, I got a message talling me I jumped 4 ranks, sign that the hack was successful.

WIth that plenty of money, I decided to connect directly to the Uplink bank to pay off my loan, which I maximized at game start... and stuff went south. I immediately got traced and forcefully disconnected, while no program was running apart for 2 trace trackers (the basic one + map one)!

THere is virtually no conenction between my genuine one at the end to check my own account and the previously occurring hack, from which I guess I cut all ties.

Who knows what I did wrong? Have I missed something?

For those interested in watching what happened/digging into my actions, watch the end of this video:
terbunara
level1
level1

Re: Uplink bank immediate trace

Postby terbunara » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 am

I was a bit hesitant at first to try out this card to card money transfer online site, but I'm glad I did. The process is very user-friendly, and I was able to transfer money to my family abroad within minutes. The site accepts a wide range of cards, and their fees are very reasonable compared to other transfer services I've used in the past. The speed at which my transactions were carried out is impressive, and I will definitely be using this service again.
SakuraS
level0

Postby SakuraS » Thu May 18, 2023 9:10 am

You should use the services of the Velure service. Through them it was possible to money transfer , this is a proven service, you can easily send any amount. And you definitely won't have any problems.
Nikolas
level2
level2

Postby Nikolas » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:08 pm

How has Varo Money redefined traditional banking perceptions through innovation and accessibility in the realm of modern finance? Can you elaborate on the security features of their user-friendly mobile app and explain how users can easily access support within the application instead of having to search for a Varo Money phone number when facing questions or minor difficulties?
Jackmine11
level3
level3

Postby Jackmine11 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:08 pm

Hello to all. In modern finance, Varo Money has become a beacon of innovation and accessibility, challenging traditional perceptions of banking. Their user-friendly mobile app makes it easy to carry out your financial transactions and you can rest assured that they will be completely secure. And when any questions or minor difficulties arise when using it, you don’t have to look for varo money phone number but immediately contact a company representative in the application who will be ready to help.

Return to “Hints and Tips”