Neuromancer and criminal rating

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Theotian
level1
level1

Neuromancer and criminal rating

Postby Theotian » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

How do you increase your rating?i only have untrustworthy after i did a mission (not sure why i lost rating).
Anyway what do i have to do to get a better rating, most missions seem to be "bad".
Also i have a criminal record due to failing to click disconnect in time.How do i erase it?Is there a criminal server wher ei can erase it?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Rough guide:
Damaging a company is good.
Damaging an individual is very bad.

Your criminal record is on the Global Criminal Databse but if you haven't gotten far enough to get missions where you need to break into it, you're probably not going to manage to clear your name. You'll need a lot of software to break in.
Theotian
level1
level1

Postby Theotian » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Thanks.About the criminal record i just found it and wiped myself clean.(Only to fall for what might have been a trap the second time i tried to get in for no reason but see if i could arrest someone)
Its funny i thought damaging a company was good XD
Theotian
level1
level1

Postby Theotian » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

bad* I just found a larger problem.When i do the destroy or copy missions with files i like to delete all the other files i see.But now when i accepted a mission it was at a place all the files have been deleted.Is there anyway to get this to reset?
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

If the files you need to delete have already been deleted, whats the problem? I admit with copy missions there is nothing you can do but resign the job, but with delete just say job done.
Theotian
level1
level1

Postby Theotian » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 pm

sorry i made an error.It wants me to copy files i deleted.I realize what i did wrong now.(and i got arrested 5 times lol)

Return to “Hints and Tips”