Defeat Revelation HELP!!!

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Khaos92
level1
level1

Defeat Revelation HELP!!!

Postby Khaos92 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:39 pm

Revelation moves too fast. whaenever i get onto a pc i get disconnected instantly because it's so fast. i have 1600 mhz of cpu and i still dont make it. any1 can help???
Hacker101
level3
level3

Postby Hacker101 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:31 am

Sorry, but it looks like this is the end of the line for you...

Ultimate Uplink Guide wrote: Description: The final ARC Mission. This mission is made hard by the fact not only do you have to quickly spread Revelation, but you also have Uplink planning to disavow you for working for ARC, and Faith working against you to stop Revelation, so the pressure is even higher. You should be aware that if Faith is a higher version than Revelation at this point, the mission becomes next to impossible, because it doesn't spread.
Basically, you have to copy Revelation to every server you can, go to the console, and run it. Don't worry about deleting your logs, because it's game over regardless of the result. You will know when you have been successful, because Revelation will spread to your system.
When you have finished the mission, you can confirm it by checking your agent status to see if you have the GrandTour badge.
HINTS: Stick with the easy systems, like Internal Services to start with.
Be FAST.

This is the last of the ARC missions, and the end of the game. By going with ARC, you have condemned your Agent to the game over screen.
Nepenthes
level0

Postby Nepenthes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:36 am

i dont want to end the game :'(
but i started GRANDTOUR
is there any way to cancel?

Return to “Hints and Tips”