level0

whats the quickest way to move up ranks when you first start

Postby GC6Noob » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:23 pm

Thanx
coldhand
level1
level1

Postby coldhand » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:58 pm

each time u complete a mission with a higher difficulty level u will progress throught he ranks, I found that once I had hacked a bank and transfered the money to my account sucessfully I flew through the ranks. With each bank i hacked my rank went up again and again until i got bored and stopped hacking banks... theres olny so much credit one hacker needs :)
Everyone that wants to learn how you must act on a forum or just want to laugh, watch this movie
click here for very useful uplink guide
AntiPatik
level2
level2

Postby AntiPatik » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:22 pm

there is NEVER too much credits.
GC6Noob
level0

Postby GC6Noob » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:26 pm

but you know.. i keep reading ppl have like billion + credits.. but after you buy all the hardware and software.. what else can you do with the money!!.... i mean you have the best gear...

investing in stocks, seems boring.. haha maybe coz i havent tried that yet.. but yea what else is there... pretty much nothing... i think...

but anyways... so bank hacking would be the fastest way then...

thanx
Mr. Roboto
level4
level4

Postby Mr. Roboto » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 am

The ratings seem to based more on your credits than on acutal missions completed. Swipe a million or so creds from a bank and you'll be at the Terminal level in no time.

I should warn you about this: Doing a bank heist requires speed. Starting from the transfer, you'll only have 3-5 minutes to clear the transfer logs from the source's account, your account @ Uplink bank, and the bounce/connection logs from InterNIC.
D3adKl0wn
level2
level2

Postby D3adKl0wn » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:19 am

it seems that every time i hack a bank and steal cash my rating goes to elite almost instantly.. infact that's one sure fire way (i think) to know if you've gotten away with it..lol
GC6Noob
level0

Postby GC6Noob » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:28 pm

anyone know of some nice acounts to steal from?
Mr. Roboto
level4
level4

Postby Mr. Roboto » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:29 am

Sylph-DS wrote:I don't think they're the same with every 'world' you create, every agent has different ones. The best way to find any is to just do some bank missions.

...or wait for the "Trace a Recent Bank Balance" missions to appear. Those missions tend to involve rather large bank accounts.
AciD
level1
level1

Postby AciD » Fri May 19, 2006 6:59 pm

For me one time I first got Professional from the hack and then über-leet from deleting my logs XD.
Can it have something to do with that I was close to get traced (1 hour had gone since the hack and I remembered then that I had to clean logs).
Final Warrior
level0

Postby Final Warrior » Sun May 28, 2006 9:45 am

Bankhack.

Bankhack like MAD.

You don't even ned to get a lot of credits. Just bankhack. If you can get away with your hack, then you'll shoot up in ranking. Steal a couple million, and you'll be at the top, easy.

(Heck, I only stole 1,106,007 credits and I went from Professional to Mage...)

-- Griffinhart
"My word is my honor. My honor is my life."
-- Demonchild, Angelkin, Death Incarnate, the Final Warrior

Return to “Hints and Tips”