source code steal and upload mission ? :(

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Pala
level0

source code steal and upload mission ? :(

Postby Pala » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:58 pm

ok i looks like i have a problem :roll: i have full downloadet the data from the server decrypted it and put it on there file server after this i have send the mail but there meen i didnt copy very much of the data ... :( 3 times i hacked in and checked all dats 1 time receckt it 2 and 3 tim deltet all and reload it it dosnt work to get there happy :(
D3adKl0wn
level2
level2

Postby D3adKl0wn » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:10 pm

that is a really tough read...lol...

are you absolutely sure you got all of the data? sometimes you can scroll down and there are more files there...
coldhand
level1
level1

Postby coldhand » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:27 am

yeah i had the same problem with that level took me a while to figure out there was more data. Just click on the down arrow on the scroll bar a hey presto!! more data.

Plus it might help if u went on a diet and loss some wait off those chubby fingers...lol...might help with the typing skill a little :lol:
Hacker101
level3
level3

Re: source code steal and upload mission ? :(

Postby Hacker101 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:43 pm

Pala wrote:ok i looks like i have a problem :roll: i have full downloadet the data from the server decrypted it and put it on there file server after this i have send the mail but there meen i didnt copy very much of the data ... :( 3 times i hacked in and checked all dats 1 time receckt it 2 and 3 tim deltet all and reload it it dosnt work to get there happy :(

Pala, check out the Help Section out of the The Ultimate Uplink Guide :)
Atomidynamo
level2
level2

Postby Atomidynamo » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:47 pm

that happened to me too. i went to go get one of the beginner steal-a-file missions and that one required me to steal the file from the same company i was trying to delete everything for! so i sent it and then deleted the file, replied to my employers and they said that i had finally completed the mission! even though it didnt show up b4!
I no longer exist.

Return to “Hints and Tips”