Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

mikesoft
level1
level1

Problems with Arunmor

Postby mikesoft » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:08 pm

Hello, i have this problem.

I've accepted some jobs, (3 to be exactly) to hack a central mainframe, erase all files and completely destruct the system.. OK this is easy, i've already did some of this before.. so i go to internic and add links from company's public server to get the voice.. bla bla..

Then i hacken into the three systems, erase all logs and i went to the uplink internal services, and wait for the news.

"COMPANY 1 has suffer a major failure... all data lost.."

"COMPANY 2 has suffer a major failure... all data lost.."

"COMPANY 3 has suffer a major failure... all data lost.."

And my work here is done, so i reply the emails to get the money but something strange happened.. i don't get their responses!! well, only want of them did gave me the money, but the other two didn't.. AND more strange even.. The two employees who hired me for those jobs and haven't paid are... THE SAME! Arunmor!! omg maybe they're too busy right now, 'cause they might be working on the revelation project but.. (hehe) do i have to wait a little longer?

PD: i'd hacked the systems again and wait again for the news and replied them but nothing happens... Please HELP!!! :cry:
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:28 am

There are some problems related to accepting missions from Arunmor and Arc...
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
mikesoft
level1
level1

Postby mikesoft » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:11 am

i'm sure that if i abandon the mission they will reply that they are so dissapointed and uplink will reduce my ranking for sure, so i'll wait some time and try to reply again. Thanks for your help
FrostShard
level5
level5

Postby FrostShard » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:38 pm

If you reply shortly after your next storyline mision comes through, you should get payment. :)
Rkiver wrote:So as you see, the average person is a fucking idiot.

Return to “Hints and Tips”