The Revelation Virus & other, please help.

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Shadowknight
level0

The Revelation Virus & other, please help.

Postby Shadowknight » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:30 pm

Hi,

i spent around 2 days playing non-stop (very addictive) it was my third time starting from the beginning as i either got caught or kicked off by uplink. The third time i played around 9 hours later this revelation comes along and i can't stop it, i don't have the credits available to carry out the hacking to the ARC Local network, the stoftware costs 50000 credits , i've only learned how to make more money by lowering my ranks now and again to do the Social Secruity Database, which is really good for credit .

anyone got any advice for me please.

Shadowknight
asteriske
level1
level1

Postby asteriske » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:47 am

Well.... maybe you should have learned the lesson of not degrading your rank (unless Uplink did) so that you can acquire the more dangerous and profitable missions.... that way, you can accumulate or amass more money...... one way is to also siphon accounts from banks to your account so that you will have more money....
------------------------------------------------------
Trust is not a weakness....
TRASH is.... :)
------------------------------------------------------
fritsyb1
level1
level1

Postby fritsyb1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:13 pm

yeah, there are some bank accounts that have a HUGE amount of credits in (1 mill) and thy are no harder to hack than others!
FrostShard
level5
level5

Postby FrostShard » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:28 pm

If you mean that ARC sent you an email and you can't afford to complete the mission they gave you, they give you a 10000 credit float (or something) to help you buy equipment, don't they?

If you mean that you saw the story in the news and had nothing to do with it, you might want to start again and see if you can play a more active part in the unfolding events... look for some interesting things happening a couple of weeks into april...

Also, welcome to the forums. Yay for scotland! :D
Rkiver wrote:So as you see, the average person is a fucking idiot.

Return to “Hints and Tips”