one more question

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

marcin16ny
level1
level1

one more question

Postby marcin16ny » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:41 pm

lol i got one more question whan i hack into a bank i got in already and i see how much money someone has and i just disconnect then when i come back to that bank i can connect to it but i cant transfer money i need to use bapass proxy and the monitor think but i try to use them both but when i click on the monitoring with the monitoring think the lock on monitoring is lucked i think it should be opend what am i doing wrong ?
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:03 pm

The "lock" symbol should turn into a key when it's unlocked. But you normally can't see the key because the Bypass software is in the way.

Do you have both the Monitor_Bypass and Proxy_Bypass?

If you do, then just open up your connection analyser, then get out your Monitor_Bypass. then click on the "monitor" icon.
The red circle on the Monitor_Bypass program should turn green.

Then do the same with the proxy, using the Proxy_Bypass.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
marcin16ny
level1
level1

Postby marcin16ny » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:50 pm

exactly thats the problem none of the lights turn green whan i try to connect to any of the banks its red all the time should i do this seperetly or the bay pass proxy and the monitoring at the same time ?
Katana Steel
level2
level2

Postby Katana Steel » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:15 pm

the monitor- and proxy-bypass need to be plased in a window on your
right called Connection Analyzer and it's opened like your memory
system by a button in the bottom of you screen.
-- as life grows older, I gain experience
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:39 pm

marcin16ny wrote:exactly thats the problem none of the lights turn green whan i try to connect to any of the banks its red all the time should i do this seperetly or the bay pass proxy and the monitoring at the same time ?
If the light will not turn green, that means that the monitor/proxy you are trying to bypass is of a higher version than the software you have.

To find out what version the monitor and proxy are, buy the IP_Probe and enter into it the IP of the target system.

You need a higher version than your target. I always buy Monitor_Bypass v5.0 first so I don't have to upgrade later.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Necroticon
level1
level1

Postby Necroticon » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:14 am

You need a higher version or equal version. Go for the highest level available.
The early bird can have the damn worm... It's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Return to “Hints and Tips”