Uplink Info/Help needed

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

intruder
level2
level2

Postby intruder » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:17 pm

Try to discover ... :wink:
Don't wonder, whether your data has been changed ... ;-)
NightWind
level2
level2

Postby NightWind » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:10 am

Hmmm... I wonder... This is a forum about a HACKING GAME. My interpretation=he modifies his data, adding a person under your username and then messes around in the game after re-redshirting.
neoexodus
level1
level1

Postby neoexodus » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:08 am

ya, I'm dumb, I'll just say it before yall have the chance to think it, but I can't figure out how to use the bypasser... I currently have a firewall bypasser (which btw comes up as a proxy bypasser when i run it for some reason)... I see the four buttons, pause, close, and use but only pause and close will push in... im trying to kill a mainframe and actually just saw how in the console, will i still need the firewall/proxy bypassed
nm, got that... now i got nabbed while i was doing my first bank job... kinda depressing too cuz if it went well I was gonna steal myself some money to fix up my gateway...
NightWind
level2
level2

Postby NightWind » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:14 am

please clarify exactly what you are talking about...i cant play for a while so please tell me what the 4 buttons are again
nm, he got that...ouch. if you want money, DONT buy DISABLERS or A dictionary CRACKER period AND yes I know THIS looks RILLY st00pid. :twisted:
intruder
level2
level2

Postby intruder » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:07 pm

NightWind wrote:Hmmm... I wonder... This is a forum about a HACKING GAME. My interpretation=he modifies his data, adding a person under your username and then messes around in the game after re-redshirting.
Interpret what you want - I don't mind. :)

@ neoexodus:
Check that you've bought the hud connection analyser, otherwise your disabler isnt't usable anyway.
If you got both, bring up connection analyser by clicking on the most right icon at the bottom of your screen. Wait some seconds while the analyser is doing its job. Then start the bypasser you need corresponding to what the analyser shows. You do this by clicking on the corresponding entry in your "lauch application" menue. Then move the little box (with the four buttons) with your mouse cursor over the corresponding icon on the analyser and click left on the icon. The box moves animated and covers the icon and the red dot changes to green. That's all.

I'm almost sure, you would find this either in the guide or in the faq here in this forum.
Don't wonder, whether your data has been changed ... ;-)
NightWind
level2
level2

Postby NightWind » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:41 am

I could probably bend and twist that signature for a million more interpretations. If I posted them all, I think you might mind. Either that or they'd get deleted for being too numerous.

The latter is *much* more probable.

Challenge: *not open to premium dictionary.com members*
define "floccinaucinihilipilification"

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Hints and Tips”