FBI Mod

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

itax
level2
level2

FBI Mod

Postby itax » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:00 am

I have a problem with the FBI Mod made by Neott..
Whenever i create a new user you get the screen with the 'waiting for acknowledgement by Uplink"(or something like it)sentence right?, well at that point it doesn't respond anymore, so i do ctrl-alt-delete and i end the program and i have to set back my resolution but the thing is, why won't it work? I tried changing a .usr file to a .fbi file but then i just get the normal Uplink :( (not that i don't like the normal Uplink offcourse)
So could anyone like maybe create a new user on the fbi mod and maybe send the file trough msn or something(i know it sounds stupid :( )
And about the Debug Log, i noticed that whenever it doesn't respond it also doesn't keep track of it in the debug log because i tried it like 10+ times but the debug log only shows 3 times which was when i converted a .usr to a .fbi

:P Itax :P

P.S., if it means anything, i use Windows 98
itax
level2
level2

Postby itax » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:17 pm

Ahh c'mon, can't anyone help me??
PLEASE, i really want to play that mod :(

:P Itax :P
Virulent Virus
level4
level4

Postby Virulent Virus » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:41 pm

First off, we can't send you a created user even if you did honestly buy the game as.....well, you're not an idiot, you should know why anyway. But the first thing i would recommend that you do is uninstall Uplink and the FBI mod, and then reinstall uplink and apply the latest patch for Windows, then try and get the FBI Mod to work again.
This is not a signature.
Robtek00
level1
level1

Postby Robtek00 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:34 pm

Have you made sure that you have the latest patch/version on your system? If not, that could give you some problems!
I wish I had a fiver for everytime i heard "I hate computers...they don't like me!", I'd be a millionaire!

Return to “Hints and Tips”