Argh, darn ARC LAN

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

-=KORE=-MeatWad
level0

Argh, darn ARC LAN

Postby -=KORE=-MeatWad » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:02 am

Ok, I've hacked the ARC LAN, I did the eliptic curve sypher, and the voice print, but I held back on the password verification. I decided that I didnt bounce enough to give me the time to do this mission. I decided to disconnect, and bounce more than before. I do that, then go through the access terminal and it doesnt work. I THEN tried to go through internal services... Still wont let me in, so I tried the mainfraim and other different combinations... NOTHING I can't get in anymore?

Anyone know what's going on?
Shade of Blue
level2
level2

Re: Argh, darn ARC LAN

Postby Shade of Blue » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:46 pm

-=KORE=-MeatWad wrote:I do that, then go through the access terminal and it doesnt work. I THEN tried to go through internal services... Still wont let me in, so I tried the mainfraim and other different combinations... NOTHING I can't get in anymore?

What do you mean it doesn't work?

What happens when you connect?
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:27 pm

What are you trying to hack? I don't believe LANs have security such as passwords, cyphers, etc on the server itself, just on the systems inside the LAN. All you need to do is open the LAN viewer to see the LAN after you have connected to the server. Then just use your LAN tools and other hacking software to move through the LAN. Trace time is not really an issue with LANs if you use bypassers. :)
-=KORE=-MeatWad
level0

Postby -=KORE=-MeatWad » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:32 pm

I cant connect at all. Gives me the trusted systems error. Even when I use their Access Terminal
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:25 am

That is just to scare off the honest and incurious. Just run your bypassers and open the LAN Viewer and you will be in. Ignore their attempts to scare you off. :)

Return to “Hints and Tips”