Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

bvlyhill
level0

Re: Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Postby bvlyhill » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 am

Hello everyone, If you're looking for the best credit repair program with great benefits and education for financial freedom throughout life for you and your family I have the solution TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR is your answer call them today +1 505 926 3648 or you can also mail them on TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM Tell them Beverly Hill sent you for wonderful discount options.
elliotmona371
level0

Postby elliotmona371 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:58 pm

I recently got married. My husband is originally from Canada and when he moved to US he never had a credit score done. He never even had a credit card in his life. We could not put his name on our new car loan because he had no credit history and as loan manager explained to us that can increase the interest rate on the loan. I added my husband to my credit card so he can build his credit history (he could not get approved for Wal-Mart credit card by himself). So few months after, my husband blames me for his score low because I do have lots of debt. Although it is true I do have mortgage, home equity loan, credit card debt, school loans, and now car payment, I needed a help fixing my credit profile so my husband’s score can be raised. I contacted my personal hacker MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP who helped me fix my DUI the last time. I fed them some info and they navigated through my credit profile and erased all the negative items in there and replaced them with positive tradelines thereby increasing my husband’s score to 788. We are happy with our new credit report. MEDALLION has earned our respect and they are now our family hacker. Just text them on +1 (424) 307 4445 or email them on MEDALLIONCREDITGROUP@GMAIL.COM , you can trust them with your credit report.
collindean310
level0

Postby collindean310 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:34 am

I find it difficult to say that I read something online that helped me; I missed paying back my loans and was late on the rent. These did a great deal of harm to my FICO score, it dropped to as low as 406. I was at an all-time low as I need to secure a loan in order to offset my son’s medical bills. Until, I came across a testimony on SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. I decided to give to give them a try. Today my FICO is at 780 my loans have been taken care of and my credit card debts were paid off. I have qualified for a home now thanks to them. Reach them on (SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM ) Phone: (620) 399 6316. THANKS
Linda54
level0

Postby Linda54 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:17 am

Dont fall Victim like i did, I’ve been ripped off a couple times before i luckily got a reliable contact named Dennis Maron that works with utmost discretion in all sorts of hacks. I initially had a SCORE of 495 with late payments and lingering debts that wouldn’t let me qualify for anything. After 2 weeks Dennis completed his working on my score and it amazingly became 802 with no more negative items and I’m free to apply for anything. So happy right now because it’s surprisingly amazing to ascertain such a result after several bad experience. Contact Him on ghostmaron47 at gmail dot com or 917-722-6913 and you're free to say Linda referred you. my number is 2133942451 if you have questions.

Return to “Hints and Tips”