Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Rockefeller
level0

Re:

Postby Rockefeller » Sat May 05, 2018 5:36 pm

JackL wrote:Hi people.  Ive done a few jobs where you have to clear someones criminal records, but can you clear your OWN records?.  I cant do certain missions because they want a hacker with a clean record.     Just wondering.

Thanks Agents

I'm a Certified hacking and Security (CHS) Expert, that needs no more explanation. You can be assisting yourself by contacting me on "rockefeller at programmer dot net" if you need quick help in fixing/boosting your credit score and on any other form of hacking and I'll send you an estimate within few hours as well as info on manner of working.
I also use my skill sets to help binary options scam victims recover their lost funds.

"Write what you know, that should leave you with a lot of free time"
Howard Nemerov
Sidney Blake
level0

Re: Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Postby Sidney Blake » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 am

I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over $100,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name cyberlord0001. The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via cyberlord0001(@)gmail(dot)com

He has many other services he offers like -website hack -credit repair and score boost -all social media accounts hack -erasing criminal records permanently -GPS tracking -university database hack and grades change -recovering of funds lost to online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember. .
JasonKnight
level0

Postby JasonKnight » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 am

Searching wrote:I desperately need someone to help me clear my criminal record. Can someone help me with this?? This is scary putting this out here like this. But desperate situations call for desperate measures. Can someone get a hold of me and help me with this? If I knew what steps to take I MIGHT be able to do it myself but would rather have someone who knew what they were doing to do this for me. This is holding up my life. I can not even make a move because of this hanging over my head.. :(

Contact ALIEN MAN today He is certainly the Best to Handle such situations. I have confirmed this my self!!!!! dude is reliable and an expert. wonder where he learn't his hacking skills from. ALIENMAN.HACKER@GMAIL.COM
Last edited by JasonKnight on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
JasonKnight
level0

Postby JasonKnight » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 am

I have been arrested and charged to court for allegedly aiding in drug trafficking. I was scared and did not want to spend
a single night in Jail, I expressed my emotions to family and closed friends who later advised me to contact Alien Man, saying Alien Man has done numerous jobs
in the past for them. I contacted Alien Man through His email address ALIENMAN.HACKER@GMAIL.COM This Hacker is GOOD! and shares a personal relationship
with his clients. He deleted all Negatives record charged against me in five days. during these days he made me feel comfortable. I appeared in court on the 26th of December 2018 for my hearing and they couldn't find a single record to charge me with. This amazing hacker change my life and my story. I promised God to share this experience and thank him for connecting me to Alien Man. I also thank my friends and family for being there for me those period. ALIENMAN.HACKER@GMAIL.COM
chloe663
level0

Postby chloe663 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:08 pm

I had a bad credit score and needed to increase my score, I tried some hacker but still the same but a friend of mine me to this ethical hacker. He help me increase my credit score to 800 plus and pay my debt a sum of $14,500 within 72hrs without traces, He is cheap , reliable and legit. Contact him for your credit issue get in touch with him through Whatsapp :D :D +971586145448, he's very good..
Linda54
level0

Postby Linda54 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:56 am

I wouldn’t advise anyone to use most of the hackers on here as they are fake and scammers. If you need a real Fico, Transunion, equifax and experian credit agent to change your school grades, boost or rebuild your credit score, He can also help you eliminate negativity in your records (Theft & criminal, eviction) bank and insurance debts. he also tackles tax aliens, this guy is just the best out here and he did me a good job with getting me off bankruptcy. you can contact him at ghost.walker@tutanota.com, ghostmaron47@gmail.com or 213 394 2451. You surely will thank me!!
Linda54
level0

Postby Linda54 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:50 am

I wouldn’t advise anyone to use most of the hackers on here as they are fake and scammers. If you need a real Fico, Transunion, equifax and experian credit agent to change your school grades, boost or rebuild your credit score, He can also help you eliminate negativity in your records, bank and insurance debts. he also tackles tax aliens, this guy is just the best out here and he did me a good job with getting me off bankruptcy. you can contact him at ghost.walker @ tutanota . com, ghostmaron47 @ gmail.com. You surely will thank me!
Michealmiller
level0

Postby Michealmiller » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Hello everyone, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low until a friend of mine introduced me to a best hacker named Mr GREG he helped increase my credit score from 550 to 850. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 48 hours, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay the service fee before any action can take place after I paid half payment. Then you pay the rest after he finishes the job. Contact him (GREGREPAIR@TECHIE.COM, +1 424 800 3201 )He’s the best and really affordable.
Michealmiller
level0

Re: Yes Due to The Help Of GREG

Postby Michealmiller » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 pm

I think a lot of this is just the fact that it takes time to get a very high score. That's true no matter where your history comes from. I think it took me 5-10 years to go from mid 700’s to finally hit 800. So if you drop from 775 down to say 650 then you can get back to 725 a lot quicker than going from 725 to 775. That's probably part of the formula in the scores to account for longer histories in better scores and they might make it harder and harder to get the very best scores to force more of a bell curve in the distribution. email him on GREGREPAIR@TECHIE.COM , +1 424 800 3201 He's the Best .
dilan44
level0

Postby dilan44 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:02 am

ok I got you there
Sandrabrados
level0

Re: Can you clear you OWN criminal record? Yes with GREG"S Help

Postby Sandrabrados » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:45 am

Hi Everyone my name is Sandra Single mother of 2 Studying Business Administration, University of Ohio I'd love to testify What GREG did in my life, I never knew hackers could improve a low credit score until I met one on a discussion forum when I googled how to improve my credit score, I read several reviews on how capable he is in solving issues that has to do with credit reports. I emailed him and asked if he will have the ability to raise credit score (all 3 major credit bureaus) and also delete evictions. He replied yes and asked me for some personal info to enable them navigate through my profile remotely. I gave everything he needed to get started with the job. He eventually made some pretty amazing changes in my credit profile. This is my own way of showing appreciation and we are forever indebted to GREG. I have made GREG my personal hacker. You can reach them via GREGREPAIR@TECHIE.COM . Tell GREG Sandra referred you, smiles.
josephinejoesburg
level0

Postby josephinejoesburg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:33 pm

As a student trying to make a living with a bad credit score of 421 a single mother of 3 years old girl , I couldn’t get a roof on my head due to delay in payment , loan refusal , old mortgage bill extended from my Ex husband to my profile , Two credit card debit on my Capital One from Bureau couldn’t start up the life I wanted for myself and daughter , Too cut the story short I meet an old friend of mine explained situations of things to her , She talked me to try GREGREPAIR @ TECHIE DOT COM or +1 4248003201 which I did same day gave him everything he needed to know about my credit , He said 4 working days which I waited , My credit score has been fixed to 824 all debit cleared staying in my own home with my daughter with the loan I got living happily GREGREPAIR you’re the Best , I’m so referring
Linda54
level0

Postby Linda54 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Most of these online agents are not real, I’ve been ripped off a couple times before i luckily got a reliable contact named Dennis Maron that works with utmost discretion. I initially had a SCORE of 495 with late payments and lingering debts that wouldn’t let me qualify for anything. After 2 weeks Dennis completed his working on my score and it amazingly became 802 with no more negative items and I’m free to apply for anything. So happy right now because it’s surprisingly amazing to ascertain such a result after several bad experience. Contact Him on ghostmaron47 at gmail dot com or 917-722-6913 and you're free to say Linda referred you. my number is 859 287 1469 if you have questions.

Return to “Hints and Tips”