Help with voice analyzer

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

BladeZ
level0

Postby BladeZ » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:30 am

ok i know its been asked but i cant find the answer anywhere... so how do u use the voice analyzer???? I have to enter ARC's server and I need to use the voice analyzer to have admin rights... and I cant figure out how to use this... so im asking it here, hoping som1 will be cool enough to answer!!
waldaberz
level4
level4

Postby waldaberz » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:01 am

What the fuck are you talking about?! God damnit! "I couldn't find the answer"... I tell ya what, look at a topic a few topics down with the words F A Q in it, now look at the first question for your fucking answer.
"The first non-admin profile added was that of waldaberz only minutes after the site went up.
He was also the first to edit his profile only moments later." -  Uplink Directory :)
Masterpunk
level1
level1

Postby Masterpunk » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:16 am

Q: HELP!!!!! How do you use the voice analyser???? I am talking into my mike but nothing happens....wtf????
A: The "speak into your mike" message is just to attempt to emulate reality, all you need to do is:

1. Go to the company's public access server, save the phone number of the admin.
2. Phone the admin <also open the voice analyser and leave it running in the background>.
3. He will then speak, the voice analyser will say "recording voice pattern" and then it'll say "Analysing voice recording". After this point you can hang up, BUT LEAVE THE VOICE ANALYSER RUNNING!!!
4. Go to the voice check on the computer you're trying to hack, press the "playback" button
SIMPLE!!!

goddamn idiot
3D 2E 3A 50 75 4E 6B 3A 2E 3D
Zeol
level1
level1

Postby Zeol » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:44 pm

Hey pb! Take it easy here (!).
If you're having a bad day dont let it out on others. Man, thats tooo lame!

READ!
 |
 |
\/

... sounds cool doesn't it ;)
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ.
You cannot comprehend with the magnitude of the task I am undertaking, nor the consequences of my failure.

Return to “Hints and Tips”