Help with ARC

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

chris97b
level1
level1

Postby chris97b » Tue May 20, 2003 4:56 am

I am working on the storyline for ARC, and I got disavowed for working with ARC shortly after I trashed the Arumnor LAN. Where did I go wrong? I covered all of my tracks. Is this supposed to happen?
"Had I succeeded, The Germans would claim me a German citizen, and the French would claim me a citizen of the world. Had I failed, the French would claim me a German, and the Germans would claim me a jew." -Albert Einstein
chris97b
level1
level1

Postby chris97b » Wed May 21, 2003 3:20 am

*bump*
"Had I succeeded, The Germans would claim me a German citizen, and the French would claim me a citizen of the world. Had I failed, the French would claim me a German, and the Germans would claim me a jew." -Albert Einstein
TechnoGoth
level2
level2

Postby TechnoGoth » Wed May 21, 2003 4:31 am

its possible arumnor framed you, thats why you should always have you motion sensor, incase of trouble.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.
chris97b
level1
level1

Postby chris97b » Thu May 22, 2003 8:49 pm

That's what confused me. According to the disavowed screen, uplink cought me working for ARC. Also, the motion sensor never went red. Not even so much as a yellow. Oh well, time to try again
biotech
level1
level1

Postby biotech » Thu May 22, 2003 10:51 pm

Before you accept a arc mission can i suggest that you make a backup of your usr name from the filed named users
chris97b
level1
level1

Postby chris97b » Fri May 23, 2003 7:35 pm

Oh yea, I have 14 save games. I backup before every storyline mission, and at key points, or every 1/2 hour, whichever is sooner. I just don't see a point to trying to load the game again, if I'm just going to get caught again :)

Return to “Hints and Tips”