Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Rockefeller
level0

Re: Can you clear you OWN criminal record?

Postby Rockefeller » Sat May 05, 2018 5:33 pm

I'm a Certified hacking and Security (CHS) Expert, that needs no more explanation. You can be assisting yourself by contacting me on "rockefeller at programmer dot net" if you need quick help in fixing/boosting your credit score and on any other form of hacking and I'll send you an estimate within few hours as well as info on manner of working.
I also use my skill sets to help binary options scam victims recover their lost funds.

"Write what you know, that should leave you with a lot of free time"
Howard Nemerov
Rockefeller
level0

Re:

Postby Rockefeller » Sat May 05, 2018 5:36 pm

JackL wrote:Hi people.  Ive done a few jobs where you have to clear someones criminal records, but can you clear your OWN records?.  I cant do certain missions because they want a hacker with a clean record.     Just wondering.

Thanks Agents

I'm a Certified hacking and Security (CHS) Expert, that needs no more explanation. You can be assisting yourself by contacting me on "rockefeller at programmer dot net" if you need quick help in fixing/boosting your credit score and on any other form of hacking and I'll send you an estimate within few hours as well as info on manner of working.
I also use my skill sets to help binary options scam victims recover their lost funds.

"Write what you know, that should leave you with a lot of free time"
Howard Nemerov
isabellawilliams
level0

Postby isabellawilliams » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:11 am

If you need to clear your criminal records, you don't need to waste your time using lawyers and judges because it would all be in vain. It's a total waste of time, effort and money. All you have to do is contact Rolandhacker7 -@-gmail dot com . He's gonna help you out. His charges are affordable. You'll get your records cleared in a short time after contacting him
isabellawilliams
level0

Postby isabellawilliams » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:13 am

If you need to clear your criminal records, you don't need to waste your time using lawyers and judges because it would all be in vain. It's a total waste of time, effort and money. All you have to do is contact Rolandhacker7 -@-gmail-com . He's gonna help you out. His charges are affordable. You'll get your records cleared in a limited time after contacting him
aksammo099
level0

Postby aksammo099 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:09 am

You can hack:

WhatsApp
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat
WeChat
2Go

E-mail address
Website hacking
Blogs hacking
Database hacking

Edit your School grades, delete your criminal records

WIRE WIRE!! Into any USA and EUROPE accounts

Contact (bella.russels@mail.ru)
aksammo099
level0

Postby aksammo099 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:33 am

I know of one guy who is a hacker that can help you to CLEAR your CRIMINAL RECORDS. You can reach him through (BELLA DOT RUSSELS AT MAIL. DOT RU)
Sidney Blake
level0

Postby Sidney Blake » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 am

I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over $100,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name cyberlord0001. The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via cyberlord0001(@)gmail(dot)com

He has many other services he offers like -website hack -credit repair and score boost -all social media accounts hack -erasing criminal records permanently -GPS tracking -university database hack and grades change -recovering of funds lost to online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember. .

Return to “Hints and Tips”