Ducts cleaning near me

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

anrock5566
level1
level1

Ducts cleaning near me

Postby anrock5566 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:06 am

I don’t like to write reviews, but this case is an exception ... The situation was as follows ... grease began to drip from the exhaust ventilation umbrella ... even almost leaked ... When the grease traps were removed, we were confronted, so to speak, with stalactites from grease -dirt-dust deposits... Trash... Found ducts cleaning near me on the Internet and the same evening they were with us. We looked, took ventilation measurements, made a video inspection. After seeing doubts about the need to clean the ventilation disappeared. After a couple of days, a brigade arrived and cleaned up overnight. Upon completion of the work, they provided a photo report that reflected the entire process of work and the result ... impressed. And one of the main things... after cleaning the ventilation, we made measurements that showed an increase in thrust by 42%. Everything is clear, clean and on time. I recommend!!!
Samuil
level1
level1

Re: Ducts cleaning near me

Postby Samuil » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:23 pm

YThank you.
Benjomin223
level1
level1

Postby Benjomin223 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:32 am

Do you have an air conditioning system in your home? How often do you do ac preventative maintenance on it? I'm sure some people don't even pay attention, but it's very important to do preventative maintenance, and it can save you a lot of problems. Which will definitely be the case if you don't do it. So, I suggest you read an interesting article about it. Good luck!
RickSanches1
level1
level1

Postby RickSanches1 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:40 am

I want to advise you an excellent cleaner for granite, which shows its effectiveness at 100% Many do not understand how you can clean a granite countertop for example. And they use the wrong products for that. I hope to be helpful and help you. Good luck!)
Heronsin
level1
level1

Postby Heronsin » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:28 am

I recently learned that an air conditioner that is in the house should be cleaned periodically. There are a bunch of different things that can cause central air conditioner odor. It is important to find out right away what that smell is and why you have it, as it can be dangerous to your health. You can read how to do this in the article.
Gistre
level1
level1

Postby Gistre » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:35 am

If you want to thoroughly clean your car or furniture. Your business will also benefit from an industrial pressure steam cleaner. Steam is sure to clean all surfaces and penetrates deeper than chemicals. I bought an industrial grade steam cleaner for me with an efficient diesel burner from Lamborghini Caroclima. I chose it because of its compact size and power. 

Return to “General”