Game wrecking bug?

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

reenaparker
level0

Game wrecking bug?

Postby reenaparker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 pm

hello,
I have the GOG Uplink and OS mod. It is unplayable for me and here is why, I hope someone has a solution for me?

I am unable to progress through even the test mission, because when I run my password breaker nothing happens. I have dedicated 100% cpu power to it in the taskwindow. I have also tried hacking other systems, like interNIC, and same issue. In fact, when I activate my tracker tracer nothing happens either. It seems like my apps do not activate no matter how i dedicate the cpu power.

I have gone with the"IT Guy Fix" (reset) I have gone with the restart (delete and create new profile) I have gone with the "dang I'm frustrated" (complete uninstall and reinstall of both the game and the mod individually) I have tried the "caveman fix" (hitting my computer hard)

Those were my ideas.

Anyone heard of or experience this issue and have a possible solution?

Thank you kindly in advance, Zerp, no wait, Flerp!
Pogaro
level1
level1

Re: Game wrecking bug?

Postby Pogaro » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:06 pm

The spelling bee game is a great way to practice and improve your spelling skills. It is a fun and interactive way to learn that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It's also a great way to challenge yourself and test your knowledge.

Return to “General”