Uplink Ios 11

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Legertanks
level0

Uplink Ios 11

Postby Legertanks » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi introversion and everyone who reads this,

I have downloaded ios 11 beta and I played a lot of Uplink. but I cant play it anymore because ios 11 doesn’t support 32 Bits anymore. I dont know if it is much work but I and all other players will really appreciate it if you wil make the game ios 11 compatible.

Please give a reply if this is possible.

Nathan
Gurney Halleck
level0

Re: Uplink Ios 11

Postby Gurney Halleck » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I desperately want to know this too! Right now, uplink not being updated to 64bit is the only reason that I have not updated my iPad Pro 10.5 to the new iOS 11. I would love to take advantage of the new features, but I cannot imagine loosing UPLINK on my iPad. This is hands down my favoture platform to play it on and UPLINK is one of my very favorite games of all time. Please Introversion, update this venerable classic of gaming to 64bits on iOS and add Bluetooth keyboard support so that your many fans and dedicated UPLINK Agents may hack to their hearts content!
xander
level5
level5

Re: Uplink Ios 11

Postby xander » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:50 am

Uplink is old enough to drive, and will soon be old enough to drink in most of Europe. Moreover, the source is available (for a nominal fee), so if someone really *needed* a 64-bit version, they could probably figure out how to make that happen. In short, I wouldn't hold my breath.

xander

Return to “General”