Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

kleinschrader
level0

Frozen Story?

Postby kleinschrader » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello
i think my story is frozen :(
well i played uplink a while and i was techno-mage
i hacked a few banks and had 3 million credits and didnt respond to the mail (the one where the st existtory begins: dead agent)
so at this time i started the mission take atwentage of an amaizing oppetuni or some think like that (sorry for my bad english)
i beated it and then it was 3.2faith 3.0 revelation.
but nothing happens in 2 years, so revelation dident exist.only on a file server form the corparation with faith
idint found faith (no where)

i tried to run revelation manual but nothing happens only in news is something but the data is still there.

Hope you can help :)
Yuyuko Saigyouji
level0

Re: Frozen Story?

Postby Yuyuko Saigyouji » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 pm

The email for the dead agent will arrive around a week after news has been released in the Uplink News Server (anytime during the first week of April 2010, usually). From here, you usually have until April 25th to react to the news. After this point, NPCs will be assigned to the storyline and the only missions you'll be able to do would be the Arunmor ones that make it on the Uplink Internal Services Machine. Of course, that's when the storyline isn't available to you anymore.

The solution would be to read the dead agent's email when it arrives and attempt to log into the ARC Central Mainframe with his info, and later get an email from ARC which you will reply to to enter the story.
kleinschrader
level0

Re: Frozen Story?

Postby kleinschrader » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:22 pm

I made all faith mission but i didint look on the news :lol: on a new safegame was said that it is over with the virus and that is the news i missed
But still thanks for you reply

Return to “General”