TERRIBLE Customer Service!

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

sixit
level0

TERRIBLE Customer Service!

Postby sixit » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Seriously, I have to REGISTER for the forums to submit a bug report? Really? I sent one through Google Apps, but that was ignored.

If this is the way Introversion operates, I promise to leave you guys alone and not buy any more of your games.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:08 pm

If you didn't want to register an account on the forums, you could have submitted a bug report via the Contact page. A bug report submitted through Google apps is unlikely to rise to the level of notice, though I don't know what that looks like from a developer standpoint, so who knows. I also have no idea what the purported bug that you would have submitted was. Based on past experience, I would hazard to guess that it either isn't really a bug, or something that has been reported multiple times, and that IV are already aware of. I find it odd that you are so very worried about having to register for the forums to submit a bug report, yet all you seem to have done is complain.
sixit
level0

Postby sixit » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:33 pm

It would be nice if they had not hidden the contact form from the rest of their website. As it is, it is a secret link. Perhaps others in the future will be able to find it via Google search now that you've revealed it.

Complain? I haven't even begun to complain. To require customers to register for the forums to submit a bug report is onerous, and to ignore the customer is asinine.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:12 pm

And you are a jackass. If you want help, ask for it. Provide as much information as you can, because that is the only thing that is going to get you any help at all. If you want to complain, feel free---no one is going to stop you---but recognize that it is utterly unproductive, and doesn't help anyone (unless, perhaps, it proves to be cathartic for you?).
sixit
level0

Postby sixit » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:44 pm

mr_anonymous wrote:And you are a jackass.

Kettle. Black.

Have you nothing better to do than to troll this forum and provide unsupport?
prozak
level4
level4

Postby prozak » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Sixit, you sir appear to be a useless Troll, if you really wanted help you would have posted your problem and waited for someone knowledgeable to get back to you, If all you want to do is complain then why don't you just pack up and leave. We don't want or need you here.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm

sixit wrote:Kettle. Black.

Have you nothing better to do than to troll this forum and provide unsupport?
In all fairness, nothing you've written particularly warrants support. Perhaps you could just post your bug report? I'm going to hazard a guess that you have the Android version - Aportable's been quite good at responding to those issues posted here.

I will agree with one thing: The link to the contact page from the support page is a terrible example of usability. Links with the text "here" are generally the most unhelpful.
theblisterexists
level2
level2

Re: TERRIBLE Customer Service!

Postby theblisterexists » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 am

These days, this problem affects a lot of companies and entrepreneurs who do not understand that the foundation of a successful business is your attitude to your customers and their loyalty to you. In order to achieve maximum loyalty, your customer support needs to work as efficiently as possible and VoIP Contact Center can help you with that, as these guys provide the best call center software, which will help you handle all your customers' requests and calls faster.

Return to “General”