how can I buy the source code of uplink?

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

boraciner
level0

how can I buy the source code of uplink?

Postby boraciner » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 pm

How can I buy it, then is the any complier for these codes..
After I buy it, Is there someone to make me informed about the codes,
I'm a computer engineer.. but I don't know which languge is used while the writing the uplink codes..

Thanks a lot

msn : boraciner@hotmail.com

I really wanna buy it..
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 pm

You can buy the Dev CD (which contains the entire source code for Uplink) from the Introversion Store.

Uplink is written in C++ and instructions can be found on the Uplink website and forum regarding compiling it. After purchasing, if you have any problems you will be able to ask questions in the Development section of the forum, which is only accessible to those who have purchased the Dev CD. If I recall correctly, in addition to owning the Dev CD you will need a copy of Uplink as it contains the media and data files.

By the way, you really shouldn't go around posting your email address in forums unless you really like spam emails, plus, I highly doubt anyone here would bother using it to respond to you, after all, the primary point of the forum is for you to post and receive responses here, not your inbox. As a computer engineer you really should know this...
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
frenchfrog
level5
level5

Postby frenchfrog » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Version 1.31 of Uplink on the Dev CD works with Microsoft Visual Studio 6,

There is a update available for version 1.55 that works with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005,

(both version should compile on Linux)
The Ultimate Uplink Guide (for any question on Uplink)
Latest Uplink Patch
Tillman0
level0

Re: how can I buy the source code of uplink?

Postby Tillman0 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Uplink code is not that easy to decode when you are not having a good knowledge for the same so I would say you need to learn many things to uplink and making own games with click now typemyessays where you will be learning your own coding and relateed to more things which is upstreaming currently in areas.

Return to “General”