Old Versions

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Zanirzrold
level0

Old Versions

Postby Zanirzrold » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:32 pm

Is there somewhere that the old version of either the demo or full game can be gotten? I recently redownloaded the game (I had it at home before I went to college) and noticed how some things had been changed. Does someone have the old version (preferably full but I guess I can settle for the demo) like 1.1 or something?

If what I am asking for is illegal or something, let me know and I can edit this. ^_^
But if you only have love for you own race, then you only space to discriminate, and to discriminate only generates hate, and when you hate your bound to get irate.
madsniper
level1
level1

Postby madsniper » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Well asking for a full version is illegal, but I'm not sure where you would find old executables of the demos.
Zanirzrold
level0

Postby Zanirzrold » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:22 pm

Okay, I don't want full version then if that's illegal. What about demos? Anyone?
But if you only have love for you own race, then you only space to discriminate, and to discriminate only generates hate, and when you hate your bound to get irate.
frenchfrog
level5
level5

Postby frenchfrog » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:10 pm

Uplink 1.31 patch

There is a "Click here for old archived patches" from Downloads -> Other Files from the Uplink Page.
The Ultimate Uplink Guide (for any question on Uplink)
Latest Uplink Patch

Return to “General”