VDPIN :-/ Is Gay

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Ghoust_NY
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Brooklny, New York, USA
Contact:

VDPIN :-/ Is Gay

Postby Ghoust_NY » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:21 am

OK i dont give a fuck what ya think but i think there should be something to crack this VDPIN cuz iam sick of it and fuck none of PODFs work that are posted on this site already all links for em are dead, so what iam asking for is a crack for this shit or someone has a .txt or .pdf that tells how to win this shit cuz ive been at it for last 2 hours and nothin :-/ and yes i do have all i need and dont tell me to google cuz i did all i got is
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/allout2/index.html
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/sma ... htsout.htm
http://www.gamewinners.com/GC/LightsOut.htm
http://www.gamescore.com/cheatcodes/sit ... ghts%20Out
http://www.hamusutaa.com/pilot/solution.html
http://www.haar.clara.co.uk/Lights/solving.html

lol what ever what level is being used for Uplink ? :roll:

I must not stop i must continue my googling ill get screen shots of what each level looks like and ill have it working !!!!!
if not you will help me :P lol


LOL ok iam a fucking god !!!!!!!!! did it :P lol thanx for anyhelp ;) lol
Last edited by Ghoust_NY on Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
dunetrooper
level4
level4
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere Wyoming.

Postby dunetrooper » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:41 am

Uplinks VDPIN is completely random. If you hate it so much maybe you should either stop bitchin or stop playing. Or both. Whichever one works best for you.

It's fairly simple to learn you just gotta figure out some of the patterns you end up in.
I wasn't here.
User avatar
Iris
level5
level5
Posts: 2423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Land of the Morning Calm

Re: VDPIN :-/ Is Gay

Postby Iris » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:46 am

OK i don't give a fuck what ya think but i think if u can't do it then don't force your ass to it coz there's a reason why it's a hacking mod and if u cheat ur way into it then there is no point is there? what r u a script kiddy? no shit! and it would be nice if u can cut down on ur foul-mouthed language coz it affects us as well, damn i'm beginning to talk like u no shit, it doesn't sound good but it does make a point. yeah keep your Googling till u drop and if u find d answer then lucky u if not well life isn't fair is it? :P lol

Ghoust_NY wrote:OK i dont give a fuck what ya think but i think there should be something to crack this VDPIN cuz iam sick of it and fuck none of PODFs work that are posted on this site already all links for em are dead, so what iam asking for is a crack for this shit or someone has a .txt or .pdf that tells how to win this shit cuz ive been at it for last 2 hours and nothin :-/ and yes i do have all i need and dont tell me to google cuz i did all i got is
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/allout2/index.html
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/sma ... htsout.htm
http://www.gamewinners.com/GC/LightsOut.htm
http://www.gamescore.com/cheatcodes/sit ... ghts%20Out
http://www.hamusutaa.com/pilot/solution.html


lol what ever what level is being used for Uplink ? :roll:

I must not stop i must continue my googling ill get screen shots of what each level looks like and ill have it working !!!!!
if not you will help me :P lol
Image
Ghoust_NY
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Brooklny, New York, USA
Contact:

Postby Ghoust_NY » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:52 am

ahhhhhhhhh fuck all ya :P i got it nah me no script kiddie me stupid
User avatar
Iris
level5
level5
Posts: 2423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Land of the Morning Calm

Postby Iris » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:27 am

Ghoust_NY wrote:ahhhhhhhhh fuck all ya :P i got it nah me no script kiddie me stupid


Nah, I don't think you're stupid, you just need more motivation to finish the mod. Keep it up, you'll get it later, I'm sure. ^^
Image
Ghoust_NY
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Brooklny, New York, USA
Contact:

Postby Ghoust_NY » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:32 am

lol me playing uplink for more then a year now :P i just forgot about it for a while ;) my previous name on this forum was marcin16ny but thats just old i go around the net with Ghoust_NY this days but yeah i got back to uplink, i tested all them mods and everything i didnt know of em then then i was kinda ya know :P but yeah from all them mods that are used and i used all of them iam now using just Simply Uplink, FBI and the Uplink Mod the one that makes everything nice and green :] but anyways iam rich, famous in the game ofcourse :P so ill play it for another day or two then remove it from the HD and forget about it for a year again... hopefully someone will make some new mods so when i remember it in the futere again ill be able to have some fun and now if any newbie reads this and wants me to upload my Ghoust_NY.usr and Ghoust_NY.fbi files just ask for em :P
Rkiver
level5
level5
Posts: 6405
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:39 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Rkiver » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:51 am

Uploading user files like that is illegal.

Also insulting something by calling it gay, what are you 12? There is a way to crack the VDPIN in one move, you just need to look carefully at the screen.

Now go back to the game, try again, learn some English, and stop calling things gay as an insult.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Darksun
level5
level5
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:08 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1

Postby Darksun » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:31 pm

Rkiver wrote:Uploading user files like that is illegal.


Well, that's arguable,it depends what country you're in and whether or not the codecard constitutes an effective technological measures to prevent piracy.
coolsi
level5
level5
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby coolsi » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:17 pm

Rkiver wrote:Uploading user files like that is illegal.

Also insulting something by calling it gay, what are you 12? There is a way to crack the VDPIN in one move, you just need to look carefully at the screen.

Now go back to the game, try again, learn some English, and stop calling things gay as an insult.


I disagree, gay is a brilliant insult. "You're gay and so is your mum" - you can't get better than that.
Ghoust_NY
level1
level1
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Brooklny, New York, USA
Contact:

Postby Ghoust_NY » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:00 am

coolsi wrote:
Rkiver wrote:Uploading user files like that is illegal.

Also insulting something by calling it gay, what are you 12? There is a way to crack the VDPIN in one move, you just need to look carefully at the screen.

Now go back to the game, try again, learn some English, and stop calling things gay as an insult.


I disagree, gay is a brilliant insult. "You're gay and so is your mum" - you can't get better than that.


LOL
User avatar
Iris
level5
level5
Posts: 2423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Land of the Morning Calm

Postby Iris » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:40 am

coolsi wrote:I disagree, gay is a brilliant insult. "You're gay and so is your mum" - you can't get better than that.


*sigh!* There was a time when the word gay meant "happy". How time flies. :cry:
Image
doormat
level4
level4
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby doormat » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:50 pm

Yeah. And there was a time when "nigger" was a statement of nationality like "american", and when "wog" was a politicaly correct word for an korean. Both are now extremely insulting.

Times change, I'm afraid. It's sad.

(Oh, and before anyone asks, a "nigger" was a resident of the Niger basin in Africa, (Now pronounced "nye-ger") and "Wog" was an acronym for "Westernised Oriental Gentleman", which was used in British newspapers to avoid causing offence in the early 1900's, in much the same way as "Individual of African-American decent" is used in the US media today.)
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Icepick
level5
level5
Posts: 7528
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:29 pm
Location: Bradford, England

Postby Icepick » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:17 pm

Sylph-DS wrote:http://www.whitman.edu/mathematics/lights_out/

That works.. just press the set thingy, copy what was in Uplink, and press solve.

And I must agree that the VDPin is rather odd, if you were to be an FBI operative, needing some info from the vault STAT, you wouldn't want to play a game of LightsOut before you get there, now would you?


Light Out is simply how you crack the thing. If you dont have the VPDIN View HUD Upgrade, all you see if a numbered key pad, to which FBI agents or whoever else would have the code :)
User avatar
D3adKl0wn
level2
level2
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:35 am
Location: Close Enough...
Contact:

Postby D3adKl0wn » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:21 pm

that makes sense, but what i've always wondered was, how would the admin, or the fbi agents deal with the cypher?
Image

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest