Uplink Music free

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

FTR123
level2
level2

Uplink Music free

Postby FTR123 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:25 am

i got the uplink music i had problems with it and i found out that since the first music plays just fine i could rename the songs and get one by one it took me about a month before i got the last one but i have it now. Except one problem i can´t post it anywhere so is possible and not against the forum to post it anywhere :? if is ok tell me where can i post it.

I know is kind of hard to find a real computer expert but i´m and expert in computers i´m only 16 years old and i already have a business fixing computers and i know alot about the windows. and i can solve just about any problem that a computer has. so if any of you have any serious troubles with the computer you can try me and see if you´re not going to be amazed.

Email FIGHTER50@hotmail.com.
Go Visit My first Website
www.freewebs.com/dolphin_2
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:35 am

WTF, mate?
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:16 am

...Agreed.

So expert, obviously, that the rest of us have no idea what you just said.
Blasted heath
D3adKl0wn
level2
level2

An expert you say?

Postby D3adKl0wn » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:46 am

FTR123 wrote:... i can solve just about any problem that a computer has. so if any of you have any serious troubles with the computer you can try me and see if you´re not going to be amazed.

Well then.
How about telling me how i would go about getting rid of this damned echo that suddenly started on my laptop.

It's a Toshiba Satellite, M40, running WinXP. Realtec AC97 sound card.
I've tried uninstalling, updating, rolling back my drivers, and pretty much anything that my friends, myself, or anything that the internet has suggested.

Any suggestions?
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Re: An expert you say?

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:41 am

D3adKl0wn wrote:
FTR123 wrote:... i can solve just about any problem that a computer has. so if any of you have any serious troubles with the computer you can try me and see if you´re not going to be amazed.

Well then.
How about telling me how i would go about getting rid of this damned echo that suddenly started on my laptop.

It's a Toshiba Satellite, M40, running WinXP. Realtec AC97 sound card.
I've tried uninstalling, updating, rolling back my drivers, and pretty much anything that my friends, myself, or anything that the internet has suggested.

Any suggestions?

I've had that on my machine before, might not be the same issue, but it was due to something fouling up when I'd changed the speaker settings from stereo to quadrophonic to enable a second jack on my sound card. Try changing it to stereo or quadrophonic (which ever it isn't set to now), then back again.
Blasted heath
edd8990
level5
level5

Postby edd8990 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:14 am

Hehe, I had that... turned out my mike was looping out of my speakers.

Anyway, FTR123, you own a business, but you can't use punctuation? How do you fill out invoices? Send letters to customers?
TimTim
level4
level4

Postby TimTim » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:32 pm

Cash in hand man.

Its the way all young punks who think they have a business fixing computers.

NEWSFLASH: Removing ad/warespy ware from your uncles pc because he can't keep his hand out of his pants does not make a business.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:41 pm

Reminds me of someone I knew who claimed to run a business because they mowed a few peoples' lawns on a regular basis
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
AnthonyS
level5
level5

Postby AnthonyS » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:50 pm

He's offering to post the music from Uplink, that took him about a month to get... :roll: ...
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:58 pm

Return to “General”