Labour Returned...

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Mon May 09, 2005 9:44 pm

... As usual, massive sidestep to avoid defeat. Nevermind...

I really have no need to tell you this anymore. Anyone reading this will go, 'Yes, there are people out there who are less intelligent and there are people out there who are more intelligent, this is the way of the world and shall ever be.'

I have no need to try to demonstrate any more the blindingly obvious fact that there are different levels of intelligence in this world.

You want to know how intelligence can be defined?
- Superior powers of mind.

Intelligence = Superior powers of mind. See, not 'everyone is the same, but at different things', there is a clear hierarchy as shown by the word 'superiority' in the definition.

Intelligence is a simple term that is used by everyone. You are making it an issue simply because your fundamental point is untenable. You yourself used 'intelligence' in a context denoting the superiority of some people to others, clearly flying in the face of your 'belief' that everyone is 'intelligent' in some way.
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Mon May 09, 2005 9:59 pm

Haha, this really is the most ridiculous post you have made to date (and that is saying quite a lot).

If you read this thread you will notice that most the people don't agree with you. In fact science doesn't agree with you, but obviously you don't care about any of that. You believe something and in your world that makes it right. It is a sad place to be, but there you are.

From now on I will ignore you in this thread as well. :)
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Mon May 09, 2005 11:02 pm

Victory!

Your untenable and ridiculous position has been shown to be utterly false and you are trying to portray it as your win!

You lose! You lose! You piece of shit, you lose!

Science?! Don't talk bullshit... How does science contradict me?

Does science say 'everyone is equally intelligent'? No, I don't remember it saying that. I remember there being a vast difference in intelligences, as argued all along.

Funny how you drop out after I bring you a definition of intelligence...

You have utterly failed to refute anything I said.
You were contradicted by your own words.
It is clear for all to see that you cannot accept defeat and are trying to get out.

What a scummy little loser you are. I always knew it.

Look at your crummy last post!
You say my post is ridiculous and don't say why or how.
You say science supports you but don't say how, or indeed provide a shred of science against me.
You say I live in my own little world, but once again it seems to be you living in this weird little 'everyone is equal, send 100% of people to university' world. In the real world, there are stupid people!

Mas Tnega agreed with me. einstein agreed that sending 100% of people to university was ridiculous. He only agreed with you on there being different typed of intelligence, not on everyone being intelligent in some respect.

:D

You lose. It is proven. Here endeth the lesson. You are scum. Total and utter scum. Accept defeat you pissy little loser.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 10, 2005 2:51 am

Curiosity wrote:Victory!

Your untenable and ridiculous position has been shown to be utterly false and you are trying to portray it as your win!

You lose! You lose! You piece of shit, you lose!

Science?! Don't talk bullshit... How does science contradict me?

Does science say 'everyone is equally intelligent'? No, I don't remember it saying that. I remember there being a vast difference in intelligences, as argued all along.

Funny how you drop out after I bring you a definition of intelligence...

You have utterly failed to refute anything I said.
You were contradicted by your own words.
It is clear for all to see that you cannot accept defeat and are trying to get out.

What a scummy little loser you are. I always knew it.

Look at your crummy last post!
You say my post is ridiculous and don't say why or how.
You say science supports you but don't say how, or indeed provide a shred of science against me.
You say I live in my own little world, but once again it seems to be you living in this weird little 'everyone is equal, send 100% of people to university' world. In the real world, there are stupid people!

Mas Tnega agreed with me. einstein agreed that sending 100% of people to university was ridiculous. He only agreed with you on there being different typed of intelligence, not on everyone being intelligent in some respect.

:D

You lose. It is proven. Here endeth the lesson. You are scum. Total and utter scum. Accept defeat you pissy little loser.

LMAO!... This fool gets funnier each passing day..

EVEN I :shock: stopped bothering stews..
This guy has the brains of a chimp and the
maturity of a kindergarten kid..

So to sum it up, Curio, you need to get your hands amputated so you'll stop writing all this dumb shit. Your only "argument" is pretty much: "I win I win nyah nyah you lose haha!"

Like I said earlier, education doesnt equal intelligence, and you, dear Curiosity, is the perfect example of it. :)
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Tue May 10, 2005 8:38 am

education doesnt equal intelligence, and you, dear Curiosity, is the perfect example of it.
I can't believe I'm saying this but...
I agree wi-
It's harder to type than I though. I can't get the words out!

I. Agree. With. Ba-

The words are there, I just can't get them out. Something in my mind seems to be inhibiting me from saying it!
:P
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Tue May 10, 2005 9:26 am

Getting back on topic, am I the only person who was pleased that Labour were re-elected?

And Curiosity: your views are a load of crap.
Nakatomi is coming
doormat
level4
level4

Postby doormat » Tue May 10, 2005 10:17 am

No, I think Einstein was pleased too. That's about it.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
einstein
level5
level5

Postby einstein » Tue May 10, 2005 11:51 am

yeah i was tres pleased - i was also happy it was with a smaller majority - means they are more likely to listen to both the country and the voices of dissent in their own party. Hopefully this will reign in some of Blair's more controversial plans!

And, Curio you seem to be confused. Most people, as far as I can tell, agree with SBM or at least see the fallacy in your argument. Wrongly accusing SBM of sidestepping the argument when he is tackling it head-on is a sad attempt to divert attention away from the fact that you cannot reply to his very valid comments. And your final few posts, all i have to say is: please grow up!

You certainly did not win the argument - you repeated your point ad nauseum until your opponent decided that you were no longer worth his time as you cannot argue in any civilised or intelligent manner. This is NOT how one debates - and i'm sure you will realise this one day (SOON hopefully otherwise law school will be short and not so sweet)!

Anyways, like SMB, i bid this thread good-day.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 10, 2005 12:39 pm

coolsi wrote:Getting back on topic, am I the only person who was pleased that Labour were re-elected?

And Curiosity: your views are a load of crap.

Dont know if my opinon counts to you since I dont live in the UK..
But I am, cause I care for somewhat just social system.

BTW it's pretty neat that he managed to get elected 3 periods too.. I think Blair is the first labour leader to ever sit 3 periods. Isn't it only Thatcher that managed that before him?

@ Deepsmeg, well that's new. :)
And a funny thing about this whole stuff is that my "fall from grace" at this community began with me saying Curio was an idiot..
Nice to see I was right all along. :D
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Tue May 10, 2005 1:01 pm

I agr-
I did "That 'A' word" with you on that issue.
On others, you're still an idiot.
einstein
level5
level5

Postby einstein » Tue May 10, 2005 4:11 pm

"fall from grace" indicates one was at "grace" at some point.
doormat
level4
level4

Postby doormat » Tue May 10, 2005 4:22 pm

Maybe "Grace" is that doped up girl he has a "thing" with. I'm guessing she's a big girl; falling from her would probably hurt bad. :lol:

(And Wapole and Pit the Younger both held number ten for four terms: almost 20 years.)
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Tue May 10, 2005 4:39 pm

Although both Wapole and Pit did so during the 18th century (although Pit's term ran into the 19th century I believe). :)
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue May 10, 2005 5:15 pm

I give the hell up on you idiots. The world is not equal however much your 'equality' retardedness would like it to be.

He made ridiculous and insane assertions like:

'all babies are equally intelligent at birth' - wtf? that is patently untrue, as can be seen by babies being brough up with educational influence being stupid and geniuses emerging from the least educated families.
'100% of people should go to university' - er, no, burger-flipping at McDonalds doesn't need a degree
'everyone is intelligent at something' - maybe in your world, in my world we have plenty of people who simply aren't intelligent at anything

and you fucktards cannot see the fallacy in THESE ridiculous ideas?!

He fucking contradicted his own position by using 'intelligence' in a superior context after arguing everyone is intelligent, and you fucktards still can't see that he is wrong?
Seriously...

Are you all blind or just fucking morons?

I despair, I really fucking do.

Liberal, politically-correct 'everyone is valuable and intelligent' bullshit has infiltrated so far that you fucktards are blinded to reality.

Do none of you know any stupid, talentless people?! I know many.

And I really couldn't care less what you fucking idiots think about intelligence and education. I have a high level of intelligence and a good education and this seems very hard for idiots to accept.

I mean, for fucks sake, he said 'science' contradicts me without explaining how or what he is talking about. Science has never said everyone must be equally intelligent or have a talent and yet you retards lap it up like it's some sort of fact!

What in the name of fuck is wrong with the world?

Except Mas. He can see the logic and sense in what I said. So there.

(And it's Walpole and Pitt you fucking badly-educated idiots, not 'Wapole' and 'Pit'... Although some fucktard will probably now argue that it really is 'Wapole' and 'Pit' and the rest of you fucking idiots will just agree...)
Last edited by Curiosity on Tue May 10, 2005 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Agent Spike
level2
level2

Postby Agent Spike » Tue May 10, 2005 5:32 pm

why do u feel it is necessary to use the word fuck so many times in one post? :p

Return to “General”