I love dumbasses.

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

doormat
level4
level4
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby doormat » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:39 am

I remember when Chris Moyles (a 30-something british DJ) was photographed by the tabloids with some 19 year old childrens television presenter on his arm.
Instead of getting all worked up, he used the BBC phone lines and invited members of the public to buy the paper and then phone in and tell him how fit they thought his girlfriend was.

This thread reminds me of that.

Troll > "Me300 has no life and no girlfriend!"
Me300 > "Oh yeah..."

WALOP

All > "Wow! Get a load of that!"

We're pretty much just massaging his ego. :lol:
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Banker
level3
level3
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 6:10 pm

Postby Banker » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:56 am

Rkiver wrote:At this stage I am convinced you are all enjoying this circular arguement. None of you comes out on top. Mind you now that I've posted I can imagine I am going to get flamed and what not.

Meh, that's life on here I suppose.


Yes, I did/was enjoy/ing it..
But no, you will not get flamed. Not by me atleast.


@ Curiosity, you're totally right..
Nobody laughs at my jokes, ever..
Oh wait, Ive yet to meet a single person I couldnt get to laugh
with a joke, no wait again, that got to be wrong..
Cause the all-knowing neo-nazi alike god of reason, modesty and self-Righteousness, the mighty Curiosity says so.
I bow to your authority and wisdom oh mighty one! :roll:

Was this enough to satisfy your ego or do I need to grovel some more..? :roll:
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:54 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:13 am

No, you must kiss his feet of brass, compete in a staredown against his eyes like a flame of fire, and slit your wrist on the doubleedge sword coming of - wait, that's not Curio.

Yes, you continue grovelling. It'll be an improvement over the gravelling.
User avatar
Jackmn
level5
level5
Posts: 1378
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:21 pm

Postby Jackmn » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:09 am

Banker is a troll, just don't respond.
Curiosity
level5
level5
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:37 pm

Postby Curiosity » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:34 pm

Wanker wrote:Nobody laughs at my jokes, ever..


No-one ever seems in the slightest bit amused on this board.

Wanker wrote:Was this enough to satisfy your ego or do I need to grovel some more..?


If you could stop calling me a neo-nazi until I actualy did something that a neo-nazi does, that would be a start.

Wanker wrote:You remind me more and more of a neo nazi..

1. You demand evidence for every little thing you havent seen yourself, and everyone who claims it was in a way you dont like is lying. Just like a neo-nazi does.


Oh no! I asked that you provide some evidence of ludicrous claims you make up about Israel! Neo-nazism! And the fact that most of what you say is lies doesn't matter, because I'm a neo-nazi for saying they are lies!

Wanker wrote:2. You talk about some kind of palestinan plot to deceive the world, just like a neo-nazi talks about a jewish plot to do the same.


Actually, I made an accusation, substantiated by about 5 examples that the palestinians on a regular basis deceive the world in a number of ways.

Is is internationally acknowledged Jenin was a massive lie to the world.
It is internationally acknowledged that al-Dura was not shot by Israeli forces but it was entirely staged by the palestinians to deceive the world..

We could go in to the falsity of statements that Israel uses the blood of Arab children to make meals, or infects palestinians with HIV deliberately, but most people know these are ridiculous.


So, you call me a neo-nazi for
1. Asking for evidence to support claims you make.
2. Saying that the palestinians deceive the world when I can provide proven examples of deception on a grand scale.


Wow! I mean, that's so equivalent to being a neo-nazi that I'm pretty much out there deporting immigrants and beating up gays...

The fact that I'm a Jew and most of my friends are Jews and Asians means that I must dislike ethnic minorities being in my country (did I mention my parents immigrated here?)! And seeing as I have several friends who are at least bisexual, that must mean that I hate gays too!

Oh, I forgot. In Banker-world supporting Israel makes me a neo-nazi. :roll:
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5
Posts: 11553
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:44 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:21 pm

Wow, congratulations. . . You can change Banker's name so that it reads "Wanker". That's so. . . what's the word. . . immature.


You know what this forum really needs is a child care center. . .
Curiosity
level5
level5
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:37 pm

Postby Curiosity » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:27 pm

...

And you had to comment, because it's such a big deal!
I mean, everyone cares that I change a few letters here and there!
But oh no, sbm is so high and mighty, HE has to make an issue of it.

You're such a shit.

And it's amusing how you remained silent over his claim that I was a neo-nazi, come on, I'd think that was something for you to get worked up about more than a couple of letters being changed...

Oh wait, I forgot, you're the one that compared me to hitler (conveniently missing the fact that I am not racist or homophobic, never mind being committed to the mass slaughter of anyone different to me... but then again, that's rather a minor difference...)

But in sbm-world if two completely different situations have some little detail in common, that's worthy of a comparison which nicely leaves out all differences.
And then he blathers on about demonstrating what things are like and similar, etc.
But really it's just a sorry attempt to pigeon-hole everything with no regards to the world changing, individual situation or things being completely and utterly different in every detail except for the one he picks up on.
Last edited by Curiosity on Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:14 pm
Location: Västerås, Sweden
Contact:

Postby ScareyedHawk » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Image

Old, you say?
So is Confucius.
doormat
level4
level4
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby doormat » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:47 pm

Image
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests