Cardinals vote ultra-conservative as new pope.

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Mon May 02, 2005 9:12 pm

I still stand by the fact that it all had to be said.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 03, 2005 3:14 am

Banker wrote:Last word:

Come over here and I will kill you because you are scum and the earth would be better without you, you fucking shitty little piece of scum. Go live out your idiotic white-trash life and die under a bridge. It's where you belong.

:lol:

Oh well, you have the last word.. I wont bother with your "arguments".. :roll:

But this seems more like a challenge then an argument..
First, am I supposed to get scared or laugh like hell?? :lol:

But sure, however, if you want my blood then you come find me.
We can meet up any day of the week, and you can *try* to kill me
moron.. If you dont know, I live in Sweden, Gothenburg.
You can pm me, and we can set a place and a time.
After all, you're the law student, the one with cash,
I couldnt go to London even if I wanted to now.

But I'll remember your challenge if Im ever there though, I just hope you can cash those big checks you're writing, fuckin shittalker.

As for the rest, such anger you got there.. Haha, oh shit Im really scared here! This net nerd law student is going to kill me!
hahahahahah :lol:
I havent laughed like this in weeks, thanks.

Now instead of screaming like a bitch, get your ass over here so I can break it. :)

Now take it easy behind that monitor e-thug..
Dont go round "scaring" people like that.. lmao. :lol:
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Tue May 03, 2005 8:41 am

Banker you yourself could be accused of the same thing, being an "e-thug" as you call it. Not saying I agree with Curiosity (mainly because the two of us never agree on anything, and if we do I am sure it would be the end of the world) but I get where he is coming from, as I get where you are coming from.

To be honest you are both acting like a pair of idiots, but hey, that's life, this is a forum. You all feel safe behind your monitors hurling insults that if you were in person I somehow doubt would happen.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 03, 2005 4:01 pm

Rkiver wrote:Banker you yourself could be accused of the same thing, being an "e-thug" as you call it. Not saying I agree with Curiosity (mainly because the two of us never agree on anything, and if we do I am sure it would be the end of the world) but I get where he is coming from, as I get where you are coming from.

To be honest you are both acting like a pair of idiots, but hey, that's life, this is a forum. You all feel safe behind your monitors hurling insults that if you were in person I somehow doubt would happen.

No, I couldnt.. I'd back anything I say on here or in real life up if I have to. And I have a record to back that up.

Thats why I invite him to come and try to kill me if he's serious (which he probably inst) if he wants to settle things with a fight (or more) then Im all for it, that can be a very good way to end a conflict from time to time..

As for the idiot thing, I cant see how Im one since Ive only responded to him, and even dropped our so called "debate",
cause I realised how stupid and pointless it was, and dropping it is something he would never have done, not without having the last word anyways cause he's childish, so I let him have it.

And if you doubt I'll hurl insults in real life, so be it, I shall give you the benefit of doubt... :lol:
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Tue May 03, 2005 7:03 pm

Banker's Ego - Some information to help you live with it

1. Area: Infinite
    The Uplink community offer this definition of the word "infinite":
    Infinite: Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly intense, a totally stunning size, real 'wow, that's big' time. INfinity is just so big that by comparison, bigness itself looks really titchcy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal muliplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept we're tyring to get across here.
  2. Imports: None
    It is impossible to import stuff into an infinite ego, there being noone worthy to import ideas from.
  3. Exports: None
    Well, in fact there is plenty of this, but noone cares about it.
doormat
level4
level4

Postby doormat » Tue May 03, 2005 7:08 pm

And I have a record to back that up.

Would that be the kind of record you have to tell employers about Banker? Hmmm? :lol:
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 03, 2005 7:50 pm

doormat wrote:Would that be the kind of record you have to tell employers about Banker? Hmmm? :lol:

Yes.
(Even though, over here, you dont really need to tell, records are open for anyone to view. So your employer usually know such things before you could tell them, that is, if they care about it.)
i still forgot my passwor
level1
level1

Postby i still forgot my passwor » Tue May 03, 2005 7:59 pm

This banker fellow seems like a real fucktarded individual.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 03, 2005 8:07 pm

i still forgot my passwor wrote:This banker fellow seems like a real fucktarded individual.

Thanks, same to you friend. :)
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Tue May 03, 2005 8:09 pm

As I said Banker it is just my opinion considering your actions on here, as you are in real life I, nor anyone else on here, knows what you are like. However many people on here have met me, and know what I am like. Perchance one day we may meet, as said somewhere before if you happen to be over my part of the world, and I will gladly buy you a drink, as I do like meeting people from around the world.

As for the rest of it, difference of opinion and a personality clash. I class it as that and get on with it.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue May 03, 2005 8:18 pm

I'd buy him a drink, but I'm fairly sure I'd end up using the glass to remove his windpipe.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 03, 2005 8:23 pm

Curiosity wrote:I'd buy him a drink, but I'm fairly sure I'd end up using the glass to remove his windpipe.

lmao.. lots of talk, get a life you loser.
You're all talk, no action. :)
When you grown balls and want to try to turn that talk into
action, just give the word and come over.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue May 03, 2005 8:24 pm

Sweden is cold. You come here. Oh wait, you can't because you're poor and have a criminal record and are busy waiting to become a tramp living under a bridge! I think I win at life, compared to you.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Tue May 03, 2005 8:28 pm

Curiosity wrote:Sweden is cold. You come here. Oh wait, you can't because you're poor.

Exactly, I however, did not start screaming "Im gonna kill you!!!"
Face it, you're a fuckin nerd and you only TALK.

Ahhh fuck it, Im done with you anyways.
When you've grown from a bitch into a man then talk,
until then shut up and know your place.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue May 03, 2005 8:30 pm

As far as I can see, my place is eventually with a good, well-paid job, a nice house, a nice car and a generally good life.

Your place is as a poor criminal tramp living under a bridge in a cold country.

I guess you win. :D

Return to “General”