Sexfight (Note: title be deceiving...)

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:56 pm

you're new here, aren't you? Also, this thread is in the General section, where we talk about non-uplink related stuff. Uplink is more than a game, it's a community
Banker
level3
level3

Re: Sexfight (Note: title be deceiving...)

Postby Banker » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:57 pm

... Have you seen me? I am a MAN.

hahaha.. You're like 14-15 right.. You're a fuckin KID. Period.
You cant call yourself anything even close to a man until you're atleast 17..

Physically I am one of the more mature childs I know.

Right. You probably doesnt even have facial hair yet. :)
You're swedish right, I live here too, and frankly, most swedish kids, and it gets worse every damn generation it seems,
are late in maturity..

Mentally, I am too, if you look my friends (irl, that is) and other people in my age (around me), I am the smartest, most mature and mentally strongest of men/boys (whatever) in my age, and around me.

Nah dont think so, but you got probably got the biggest ego.
And you prove your immaturity in such a statement pretty good.

Now, with girls... I can say that I'm generally smarter than them on most subjects

right, once again..
Its about invdividuals, the brain isnt in your sex kiddy, its in your head.
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
TimboSquad
level1
level1

Postby TimboSquad » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:58 pm

ScareyedHawk wrote:People call the woman the weaker sex.

Why?

Sure, physically they are generally weaker than men, but mentally... hell no. Those seductive bastards are somehow always convincing men, through various ways. In school, my class had to go to a place inside the... I don't know the english word for it, but it is like a collection of various important things, like schools, police, libraries, electricity etc. etc.... Anyway, my class had to go and interview the boss of one of these places, in teames. And if you get to select the him yourself, it's always me and Diesel in one team, and this time we did get to decide the teams ourselves. Anyway, apparently Diesel's mom knew some guy working at the Health Department, and since two teams can't interview the same place, we had to be fast. So, the next day in school in class, we tell the teacher that we should go to him. No problems there. The next day, though, Diesel's cousin (note: female) with 2 friends told the teacher that they had called the man personally (As they knew him too), which you weren't allowed to.
And this is the part where it gets interesting:
We told the teacher about it before (And he said: the first one to get there, gets there... hope that makes sense).
We never broke the "rules".
We are men.

THEY told about it later than us.
They broke the "rules".
They are women.

Right. So, me and Diesel should get this, right? No. their only advantage (besides being women) is that they are one more than us. Yeah, you can guess the rest, they got the interview.
Note that you only know Diesel if you hang out on the IRC channel.

speaking of IRC... Pathy is a very good example.

A time ago she was a hop. I don't know why she got it in the first place. Probably because she was female. She could do whatever a hop could do without getting scolded by the ops. And that just sucks.
For some reason, she CONSTANTLY banned me, over and over, for no particular reason at all. She claims that I pissed her off. How, I got no idea. She toyed with me, as soon as she unbanned me and let me into the channel again, she banned the again. I'm sure that some of you are laughing right now, but think about it, How come women always get what they desire? Now that she's not a hop anymore, I hardly get banned or even kicked at all. I've been thinking about this for a long time, and it troubles me. A lot.

Timbo
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:03 pm

Banker wrote:
... Have you seen me? I am a MAN.

hahaha.. You're like 14-15 right.. You're a fuckin KID. Period.
You cant call yourself anything even close to a man until you're atleast 17.

I suppose you're 17, then.

Quote:

Physically I am one of the more mature childs I know.

Right. You probably doesnt even have facial hair yet. Smile
You're swedish right, I live here too, and frankly, most swedish kids, and it gets worse every damn generation it seems,
are late in maturity..

That's just bad, now you're just guessing things. I am smarter than some of the teachers at my school. I'm not the "cool" guy, I'm not constantly chewing gum, always wearing a cap, trying to move cool, drinking alcohol, smoking, or other typical teenage things.
schumikimi
level2
level2

Postby schumikimi » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:03 pm

ScareyedHawk wrote:you're new here, aren't you? Also, this thread is in the General section, where we talk about non-uplink related stuff. Uplink is more than a game, it's a community

Just look at the time when I joined so you will know I'm not new, and I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you by saying that or something so just chill down...
Dave2
level4
level4

Postby Dave2 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:06 pm

I find it ironic that Banker is making assumptions of what scareyedhawk is like based on where he lives and his age, given that he was calling Adam Black racist earlier.

Is he a troll, or just an idiot?
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:06 pm

you didn't hurt me in any way, but since you have been here for so long, shouldn't you know that this forum is about more than just a game? Sure, it's the official forum for Uplink, but that doesn't limit all posts to be about it
schumikimi
level2
level2

Postby schumikimi » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:10 pm

I don't mind that you're talking about something else than the game but I just wondered why the most active posts are not about Uplink... And you already told me the answer to that...
I've not played the game for about a year by the way so I don't know everything that has been happening at this forum...

What's wrong with being 14 btw?? I was 14 when I first heard of the game...
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:12 pm

I suppose you're 17, then.

No, Im 18..
and a half, if you care about the details.
You're still a fuckin kid, so accept it, you're gonna grow up eventually anyways, so be patient.

That's just bad, now you're just guessing things. I am smarter than some of the teachers at my school. I'm not the "cool" guy, I'm not constantly chewing gum, always wearing a cap, trying to move cool, drinking alcohol, smoking, or other typical teenage things.

Was I wrong then?
I think not, that you even list stuff I didnt "accuse" you for, just makes me think I was pretty accurate.
And do you have facial hair yet or not.. :lol:

And those things, they dont make you cool or not, well actually, if you do all of it you might try to act cool.. but why you bring it up, who gives a fuck if you do it or not, its no sign of maturity if you do it or dont.

And stop thinking your smarter then your teachers, you make yourself look a fool, either they are some dumbass muthafuckers or you just boasting & puffin your ego, again...

Do something about your ego kid, fore it smacks you on your ass.

Last thing, I see you like "spreading viruses" (your profile) huh?
Well since you find it so fuckin funny, maybe i should find you and take your little money then to pay for pops latest repairs of his computer??

now.. GROW THE FUCK UP.
Me300 wrote:I love how Banker has the uncanny capability cussing all the time while making his arguments.
Dave2
level4
level4

Postby Dave2 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:14 pm

Banker wrote:Do something about your ego kid, fore it smacks you on your ass.

Same to you.
Banker
level3
level3

Postby Banker » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:15 pm

Dave2 wrote:
Banker wrote:Do something about your ego kid, fore it smacks you on your ass.

Same to you.

Where did you get air from?
If you wanna particapte in a debate whatever, find something to say, allrite?
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:17 pm

Banker wrote:Where did you get air from?
If you wanna particapte in a debate whatever, find something to say, allrite?

Here's something: Quit making an ass of yourself.
Dave2
level4
level4

Postby Dave2 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:18 pm

Wow, this is a debate now? I thought it'd turned into a "watch the fucktard" thread.

If you cared to read, I have posted several points, all directed at your idiocy and hypocracy. Note that I don't normally call people idiots, or similar phrases, they have to be complete and utter idiots before I'll use the term.

(Oh, BTW, 18 isn't that much older than 17. A whole year, wow.)
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:18 pm

Was I wrong then?
I think not, that you even list stuff I didnt "accuse" you for, just makes me think I was pretty accurate.
And do you have facial hair yet or not.. :lol:

Yes, you are wrong. Did you even read the fucking post?

And those things, they dont make you cool or not, well actually, if you do all of it you might try to act cool.. but why you bring it up, who gives a fuck if you do it or not, its no sign of maturity if you do it or dont.

and how long have you been in Sweden? The ones that do do the things I mentioned think they are cool, and so do their friends that do the same things. I don't care about being "cool" or not

And stop thinking your smarter then your teachers, you make yourself look a fool, either they are some dumbass muthafuckers or you just boasting & puffin your ego, again...

I should tell you that my english teacher is browsing the dictionary every time I say something she haven't heard before to find out if it's an actual english word or not. Guess who's right?

Last thing, I see you like "spreading viruses" (your profile) huh?
Well since you find it so fuckin funny, maybe i should find you and take your little money then to pay for pops latest repairs of his computer??

That was ages ago, I've matured a hell of a lot since I edited that.

now.. GROW THE FUCK UP.

I am grown up. What about you?
schumikimi
level2
level2

Postby schumikimi » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:20 pm

Hey Banker, you're 18 and a half, right? Why is your English so poor than? Or are you just talking that way cause you think you really sound cool??

Return to “General”