TWG XV - IT IS OVER

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

poortwistedme
level5
level5
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Finland

Postby poortwistedme » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:03 am

But he turned me into a newt!
There's gold in them mountains!
User avatar
Miah
level5
level5
Posts: 3155
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:28 pm
Contact:

Postby Miah » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:09 am

poortwistedme wrote:But he turned me into a newt!


a newt?
Blasted heath
level5
level5
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:29 pm
Location: Scotland ©
Contact:

Postby Blasted heath » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:10 am

poortwistedme wrote:But he turned me into a newt!


At leasy my bce quote was relevant :/

(Yes, I realise I'm dead, but it's hardly an interfering post)
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6510
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Postby Deepsmeg » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:10 am

He got better!
Image
poortwistedme
level5
level5
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Finland

Postby poortwistedme » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:20 am

Blasted heath wrote:
poortwistedme wrote:But he turned me into a newt!


At leasy my bce quote was relevant :/

(Yes, I realise I'm dead, but it's hardly an interfering post)



It's a quote from Monty Python and the the holy grail!
There's gold in them mountains!
AgentX 24
level4
level4
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:09 pm
Location: New York

Postby AgentX 24 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:02 am

That night the villagers slept happily in their sleep, satisfied that the evil long name of Surinayamake was long gone, taken with it the scourge that had crept over the village. However they were wrong, as poortwistedme found out to his detriment. Or rather didn't find out. As he was dead. Mutilated in his sleep. That was how the villagers discovered him. This couldn't happen! Although poortwistedme was well known for his "antics", he was still a villager and vengeance must be had. Hopefully by killing a wolf (but it didn't matter if they got a human).

A large angry crowd gathered in the meeting hall...


It is now DAY.
poortwistedme has been killed.
You have 23 hours.
Image
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6510
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Postby Deepsmeg » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:00 am

Sounds like a hint, that...
and vengeance must be had. Hopefully by killing a wolf (but it didn't matter if they got a human)

That clause would indicate to me that we have been killing humans, not wolves. And that we don't care about that fact.

ShadowWarrior supported the crap logic of JavaMan by saying it was logical.

To call something illogical logical is without logic.

So there.
Image
ShadowWarrior
level4
level4
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:16 pm

Postby ShadowWarrior » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:09 pm

I vote Deepsmeg
User avatar
Miah
level5
level5
Posts: 3155
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:28 pm
Contact:

Postby Miah » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:25 pm

ShadowWarrior wrote:I vote Deepsmeg


Any reason behind that? :/
ShadowWarrior
level4
level4
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:16 pm

Postby ShadowWarrior » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:26 pm

Miah Helpmann wrote:
ShadowWarrior wrote:I vote Deepsmeg


Any reason behind that? :/


Yup. He voted me first and I really don't know who to vote. :?
Quantum Particle
level3
level3
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:17 am

Postby Quantum Particle » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:38 pm

Believe me, I have good reason for voting ShadowWarrior
#Particle man
Particle man
Does whatever a particle can#
My profile!
My forums!
User avatar
Miah
level5
level5
Posts: 3155
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:28 pm
Contact:

Postby Miah » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:39 pm

Quantum Particle wrote:Believe me, I have good reason for voting ShadowWarrior


Then tell us.
Last edited by Miah on Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Miah
level5
level5
Posts: 3155
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:28 pm
Contact:

Postby Miah » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:59 pm

Hours later...

Okay, because you claim you have good reason, but refuse to tell it, I VOTE QUANTUM PARTICLE
User avatar
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 10:55 am
Location: ::1
Contact:

Postby NeoThermic » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:21 pm

Hm. Who to vote now.

We've got ShadowWarrior due to the fact that he supported Javaman,

And we have Quantum because he didn't give any reason as to why he voted.

Now... My vote can bring someone to the lynch by majority, or I can even things up.

Here's what I'll do. I'll put Shadow up so that we have a clear cut choice today. Then tomorrow we can make a better choice based on anything we can work out.

So I vote ShadowWarrior.

NeoThermic
User avatar
LLamaBoy
level5
level5
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:18 pm
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact:

Postby LLamaBoy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:20 pm

I'm gonna vote Quantum Particle, cause he seems very shady.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests