Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Surinayamake
level3
level3

Postby Surinayamake » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:39 pm

The two people who voted me have the following reasons:

Suri had bad logic.
Suri has formed a group.

Need I remind you that ALL my logic is bad. Well, at least the logic you guys pay attention to is.

how did I form a group? Blasted Heath is the first person to vote ShadowWarrior, not me.

And don't say that this is defensive, because I'm just trying to clear up my confusion as to why people voted for me. Nobody likes me :cry:
Nothingus Impressus Likeus Madeupius Latina.
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:20 pm

Vote Blasted Heath, the unlucky winner of a coin toss.
Nakatomi is coming
AgentX 24
level4
level4

Postby AgentX 24 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:01 am

Unsure as to what they were arguing over due to last night's normal events, the villagers decided to lynch someone anyway. The person to be lynched was less obvious and discussions arose around the hall. In the end Blasted Heath got the finger and the villagers decided to kill him. Because of this, another argument arose - how to kill him. Some went for acid, others hung drawn and quartered but in the end, burnt alive over a fire was chosen.

Blasted Heath was violently dragged outside and an apple stuffed in his mouth. He was then attached to a skewer and slowly rotated around the fire. It felt just like a camp song, especially when the marshmallows came out. The villagers would have sung campfire songs if it wasn't for the screams spoiling the atmosphere. This time the villagers were truly confident that they had got a wolf and went to bed, happy, again.

Night fell...

It is now NIGHT
Blasted Heath is dead.
The vote summary was as follows:
Surinayamake 2
ShadowWarrior 4
Blasted Heath 5
Neothermic 1

PMs are awaited.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:16 am

woo, marshmallows.
Last edited by Blasted heath on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AgentX 24
level4
level4

Postby AgentX 24 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:00 am

Day broke, and this time the villagers felt a sense of ominous doom. They knew something had happened, just not what. They soon found out. After a group of them had toddled to Mas Tnega's house for his daily "bathing" they soon discovered him all bathed out. Or to be more to the point, killed, with teeth marks all over him. While at first they just thought it was Mas up to his usual tricks again, when he didn't respond after a bit of prodding they soon became a bit worried. They carried his body to the meeting house where it was unanimously decided that he was dead. By wolf kill.

Something had to be done. There were still wolves at large in the village. The level of discussion in the main hall grew...

It is now DAY.
Mas Tnega has been killed.
You have 23 hours.
JavaMan
level1
level1

Postby JavaMan » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:10 am

Well, we really don't have too much to go on. I guess I'll vote Surinayamake because he and Mas hate each other. If anyone else has better logic for anyone, than I'd gladly change this.
Life Stories are like Starbucks.

There's always one just around the corner of another.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:38 am

Better logic...
I vote JavaMan because his name starts with a J.
poortwistedme
level5
level5

Postby poortwistedme » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:44 am

I vote Surinayamake
There's gold in them mountains!
ShadowWarrior
level4
level4

Postby ShadowWarrior » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:46 pm

JavaMan wrote:Well, we really don't have too much to go on. I guess I'll vote Surinayamake because he and Mas hate each other. If anyone else has better logic for anyone, than I'd gladly change this.

That sounds logical. I vote Surinayamake.
Quantum Particle
level3
level3

Postby Quantum Particle » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:28 pm

ShadowWarrior wrote:
JavaMan wrote:Well, we really don't have too much to go on. I guess I'll vote Surinayamake because he and Mas hate each other. If anyone else has better logic for anyone, than I'd gladly change this.

That sounds logical. I vote Surinayamake.

So do I. (vote Surinayamake.)
#Particle man
Particle man
Does whatever a particle can#
My profile!
My forums!
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:44 pm

I think we're getting a wee too hasty here, but that's just me.

First of, how are we to ever know if Blasted was a wolf or not?

For now, I'll throw a random vote. NeoThermic

I'll probably change to Suri later, but for now, only one person has NOT voted for Suri.

Bah. Where's the bloody Seer when you need him? :(
Elvengirl
level1
level1

Postby Elvengirl » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:08 pm

well after going through all the post on this thread i found something interesting. Quantum Practicle voted frist day for Ozy and second day for Blasted heath... and now the both of them are lynched. So that brught few ideas on my mind... either he is Seer and luckily saw the identity of two of them, or he is wolf (or my mind just goes in the completely wrong direction). Since i cant really check what of this is true i will vote for Quantum Practicle cos he is for now the most suspicious to me, we'll see in the end if i was right...
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:50 pm

Javaman's logic isn't first class IMO. Alot of people hate Mas due to the fact that he helped the wolves win the only real (from a proper start to a proper full ending) win. Also, some people still remember his actions that got a game (wolf's game) ended after the third day.

In short, the reasons you've all voted suri seem... kind of bandwagon.

Therefore I'll vote for
Miah Helpmann
Since he voted for me, and since I don't feel like bandwagoning on someone with such crap 'evidence'.

NeoThermic
AgentX 24
level4
level4

Postby AgentX 24 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:00 am

The discussion started nervously in the hall after the killing of Mas the previous night. However, a bandwagon was quickly formed and it was decided that Surinayamake was to die. They decided to kill him in the best possible way. Make him spell long hard names until his tongue couldn't take it anymore. They started with something simple, like, say, Surinayamake but his tongue collapsed after just that one name. With no tongue he couldn't live, (especially after the villagers pushed him over the cliff) and so Surinayamake died.

It is now NIGHT.
Surinayamake is dead.
The voting summary was as follows:
Surinayamake 4
Miah Helpmann 1
Neothermic 1
Javaman 1
Quantum Particle 1

PMs Please.
Last edited by AgentX 24 on Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:02 am

NeoThermic wrote:...I don't feel like bandwagoning on someone with such crap 'evidence'.

Even though it's for me, I still say "hear hear!" at his reasoning.

Return to “General”