TWG 13: POE. GAME OVER. Humans won.

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:19 pm

Deepsmeg wrote:Does Dasqay actually mean gullible though?
Don't you remember the old joke?

- They've taken gullible out of the dictionary.
= Really? ... Oh.
- Haha

I think that Surimaknmjdfkshfihdfibfdib - whatever is teh wolluf and should be killified!

I don't think ODDin would have looked it up, but would have been looking through sigs / names for inspiration.
Blasted heath
Elvengirl
level1
level1

Postby Elvengirl » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:36 pm

well since everybody else thinks Dasqay is guill-whatsoever, i have to agree to the majority and vote for him. And tnx god there will be no more riddles, its easy for you guys to solve them, but i have no idea sometimes what are all about :P
LLamaBoy
level5
level5

Postby LLamaBoy » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:33 pm

In response to Deepsmeg:

Dasqay's sig wrote:Dasqay.

The word for "Gullible" in the ancient language of Candaruan Chinese
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:00 pm

Another day passes, and the people don't seem to have much trouble deciding on who to kill. Dasqay was chosen as the ideal target, considering what was said in the messages they have received.
They closed in on him, and elDiablo shouted: "That's what you get for being gullible!"
He then pulled out a big gun from his coat.
"When the hell did you find that?" asked Dasqay, as he was walking backwards.
"I found in the garbage disposal yesterday," shrugged anyway. And then he pointed the gun at Dasqay. "Die, wolf! DIE!!!" and with those words, he fired.
However, he was holding the gun backwards, so instead of making a hole in Dasqay, he made a hole in himself. What a way to die.
But nobody really cared. They just moved elDiablo's body out of the way, and jumped on Dasqay, hitting him with their bare hands. As they rose up, they saw the bloody corpse of what once was Dasqay. However, prozak was the first one to jump on Dasqay, and the result was that everyobdy jumped on him as well. And though they didn't intend to do anything to him, they managed to break his arm. But nobody cared much about that either.
The corpses of Dasqay and elDiablo were thrown away, and the people went to sleep.

There will be no night today, I don't want to waste time. End night post will come in a second.
Dasqay has been lynched.
elDiablo was kicked out, due to not voting twice. He was a human.
prozak receives a warning.
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:02 pm

The people wake up from the night, and notice an odd smell of smoke in the air. As they try to detect its source, they eventually end up in the transmitter room. Or, to be exact, in what used to be it. As what's left from it are merely the metallic walls of the bulding, and some remnants of computers inside.
A time passes until they realize what really happened: "It's not just about the messages," says LLamaBoy. "What are we going to do if we actually kill all the wolves? There's no way to restore communication with Earth now!"
The people start running around and panicking. While running, Quantum Particle suddenly stepped on something and fell to the ground. As the people gather around, they discover the something was Elvengirl.
At first they thought she was killed by the wolves. But then Quantum noticed she breathes.
Everyobdy stood around her, not sure whether they should be trying to save her or not. But before they reached a conclusion, she started coughing and opened her eyes.
"Where am I?.." she mumbeled. "Am I alive?"
"No," answered LLamaBoy.
"That wasn't funny, moron," said Elvengirl, and sat on the ground. "I think the wolves tried to attack me... I can't really remember what happened, I remember I was dragged here..."
"Did they rape you?" asked Guess with interest.
"Shut up," asnwered Elvengirl in anger. "Today I'll kill one of this fuckers with my own hands! I'll show them!"
And with that self confidence she rose from the ground.
Another day of arguments was ahead.

It is now DAY.
Nobody was killed.

P.S. This day still ends at 20:00 GMT, so it will be 24 hours.

Since there are no riddles, vote count goes here.
Votes:
JavaMan - 4 (Surinayamake, Guess, Quantum Particle, Blasted heath)
Blasted heath - 1 (JavaMan)
Surinayamake - 1 (prozak)

Didn't vote:
Elvengirl
Deepsmeg
LLamaBoy

People on warnings:
Deepsmeg
Elvengirl
prozak
Last edited by ODDin on Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkshine
level5
level5

Postby Darkshine » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:55 pm

Am I still alive? Just out of mild interest..
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:59 pm

@ Darkshine:
ODDin wrote:
The people become nervous, seeing 2 of them have been already slaughtered by the wolves.
They begin arguing about who may be a wolf.
"Hey!" suddenly shouted Deepsmeg, "I think it's NightWind's blood on Curiosity's shirt! KILL HIM!"
"But that's only red paint!" screamed Curiosity. "Why do you want to kill me? It's not my fault that I didn't use good logic!"
But nobody listened.
They took him to the Colony Zoo, and threw him into the cage of the 2-headed gigantic cat from the 3rd moon of Jupitus-56.
Curiosity tried to pick up a stick and hit the cat with it, but he failed.
The cat jumped on him, and took a bite from his head with each of his.
Beheaded Curiosity fell to the ground.

Everybody were jumping from happiness, but Darksun and Darkshine were jumping more than everybody, and eventually, as it always happens when you aren't careful, they fell into the cage, and joined Curiosity.

Elvengirl, who was secretly in love with both of them, became very depressed over it.

It is now NIGHT.
Curiosity has been lynched,
Darksun and Darkshine were kicked out, due to not voting
twice. They were both humans.

Elvengirl receives a warning.
Blasted heath
Darkshine
level5
level5

Postby Darkshine » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:09 pm

Hold on, ElvenGirl is in love with me?! A Girl?!
Surinayamake
level3
level3

Postby Surinayamake » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:25 pm

As I've said numerous times before, Java and Blasted Heath are wolves. If you look back to the post from I believe the second day that I made, I'd already fingered three wolves, so I think you can trust me on these two. I vote JavaMan for today.

And, who the hell is GhostOfTheDead? Did anyone else get a PM from him with advice about this game?
Last edited by Surinayamake on Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nothingus Impressus Likeus Madeupius Latina.
JavaMan
level1
level1

Postby JavaMan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:32 pm

I'm pretty much sunk for today if Suri's little plot works.

I know it seems really unlikely, but I'm not a wolf. Yes, Suri's been correct every single time about the other wolves. Yes, I'd been voting a lot with the wolves. However, that's only because I was misguided. I can be misguided, can't I?

I am going to vote Blasted Heath today because I'd like to hope Suri's at least right about him. He seems better than the ignorant fools like me who believe lies.
Life Stories are like Starbucks.

There's always one just around the corner of another.
Guess
level1
level1

Postby Guess » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:37 pm

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA don't listen to his lies LA LA LA LA LA we're not listening LA LA LA LA LA LA no, this isn't mas tnega posting as guess LA LA LA LA LA it's the real guess LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA don't try to protect yourself, you were already fingered in a riddle LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.

Ignore the little wolfie.

I vote JavaMan.
???????????????????????????????????????
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:55 pm

Surinayamake - WTF?!
Can you post that PM?
Quantum Particle
level3
level3

Postby Quantum Particle » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:13 am

I vote javaman.
#Particle man
Particle man
Does whatever a particle can#
My profile!
My forums!
prozak
level4
level4

Postby prozak » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:40 am

well sorry i didnt vote yesterday, i was out of state for one of my going away parties, but back to the game......

first id like to thank everyone for breaking my arm. and who wants to sign the cast first? well i dont know who to vote for right now im gonna wait till i vote.

im going to vote for retracted-Blasted Heath, i dont want to see another human die, id rather kill a wolf.
Last edited by prozak on Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:50 am

Surinayamake wrote:I'm reconsidering Blasted Heath because he's the one who brought up Dasqay,

Surinayamake wrote:As I've said numerous times before, Java and Blasted Heath are wolves. If you look back to the post from I believe the second day that I made, I'd already fingered three wolves, so I think you can trust me on these two. I vote JavaMan for today.

Flip flopping?

JavaMan, I WOULD vote Suri, but I have a feeling he isn't a wolf, and there's no point getting rid of him, even if he does have a death wish for me.
Blasted heath

Return to “General”