TWG 13: POE. GAME OVER. Humans won.

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:33 pm

Looking back, something doesn't add up here.

If Mas is a wolf and knew AgentX was the morgue worker (as he declared that he did yesterday) then why would he vote to try and save him yesterday? And if he tried to save him during the day, why would the wolves try to target AgentX at night (if Mas was a wolf)?

Surely the wolves would want to try and get rid of the morgue worker through lynching as this would kill and discredit a fairly vital human...

It doesn't make sense. Either Mas is playing some very bizarre game (which I'm struggling to see the logic to) or he isn't a wolf...

So, for now, I feel I must retract my vote for Mas, until I have some answers. Temporarily I will re-cast my vote for Ozymandias in order to prevent a bandwagon on Mas until I have more information.

Current vote count:

Mas Tnega - 8 (NightWind, prozak, Ozymandias, AgentX, Surinayamake, LLamaboy, Blasted heath, elDiablo)

Ozymandias - 5 (Darksun, Dasqay, Mas Tnega, Darkshine, Curiosity)

Quantum Particle - 1 (Deepsmeg)

Deepsmeg - 1 (Quantum Particle)

Yet to vote:

Elvengirl
Guess
Javaman
Last edited by Curiosity on Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:36 pm

Um, Curiosity makes good point! Old wise man say I copy him!
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:05 pm

I retractify my votification for Quantum Particle and changilate it to Ozy
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:27 pm

Very true... not sure, but I suppose it's better evening it for now,

Ozymandias IV
Blasted heath
Elvengirl
level1
level1

Postby Elvengirl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:45 pm

hmm, these time as you said we have 2 riddles that are both pretty much correct. But yesterday we all asumed the true msg came from the channel 2, and today we all go with the same channel. Well just what if we did make a mistake yesterday, and the right channel was channel 1, just we are all blind and cant see anything wrong with sigs. But there's the voice of AgentX who assured us that ShadowWarrior was human, and now we all believe he is a morgue worker. This may be true, but on the other hand it may be just his way to remove suspicion of himself, i dunno. So thats why i am not sure if we have solved the first day riddles at all. While the riddles for the day 1 ponted on just one person, the riddles for the day 2 point out on 2 person - Ozymandias IV as the royal wolf, and Mas Tnega as the blood thirsty Nigger. Well i dont know whether i am wrong on this one, but i will go with Ozymandias IV cos after all he is the king of kings.
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:08 pm

Fools. Well, I can tell when a bandwagon is storming, and this one's gonna get me. However, ODDin said that the true/false switchy thing will start tomorrow. Whoever the necromancer is can vouch for me when I die. Which will be too late. Which sucks. :(
So, for these past 2 days, the two radios have stayed the same truth value. So if you were allied with AgentX and Curiosity, you assumed the first one to be false and the second one to be true. Since ODDin's new rule doesn't take effect until tomorrow, then Radio 1 is false and Radio 2 is true. Therefore, I am not a wolf, and Mas is. However, it has just occured to me that he may be the vigilante, are they bloodthirsty?
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:12 pm

I guess they might be.

Current vote count:

Ozymandias - 9 (Darksun, Dasqay, Mas Tnega, Darkshine, Curiosity, Deepsmeg, Blasted heath, Elvengirl, Javaman)

Mas Tnega - 8 (NightWind, prozak, Ozymandias, AgentX, Surinayamake, LLamaboy, Quantum Particle, Guess)

Yet to vote:

elDiablo
Last edited by Curiosity on Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Quantum Particle
level3
level3

Postby Quantum Particle » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:20 pm

I retract my vote for deepsmeg, and vote for Mas Tnega.
#Particle man
Particle man
Does whatever a particle can#
My profile!
My forums!
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:57 pm

Curiosity, you forgot elDiablo has retracted his vote for Mas, and haven't voted yet.
Therefore, the correct vote count is:
Ozymandias IV - 8 (Darksun, Dasqay, Mas Tnega, Darkshine, Curiosity, Deepsmeg, Blasted heath, Elvengirl)
Mas Tnega - 7 (NightWind, Ozymandias IV, AgentX 24, prozak, Surinayamake, LLamaBoy, Quantum Particle)

Yet to vote:
elDiablo
JavaMan
Guess

[NOTE: I won't be updating the vote count in this post; this is the correct vote count by the time it was posted. The updating vote count is always there, at the beginning of the day.]
Last edited by ODDin on Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:02 pm

Oh right, elDiablo didn't post a new vote I didn't realise that he had retracted his old one.
JavaMan
level1
level1

Postby JavaMan » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:47 pm

I went into today thinking I would definitely vote Mas from the transmission, but I think Curio makes a much better argument. I vote Ozy.
Life Stories are like Starbucks.

There's always one just around the corner of another.
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:49 pm

You know, Curio confessed on IRC that he didn't think I was a wolf. The only reason he voted for me and started this bandwagon was to stop the bandwagon against Mas. Now it's stopped. So stop voting for me!
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:51 pm

It wasn't a confession, it's something I've thought all along. And now I think we have a horrible choice and we're going to kill a human whatever happens, cause it's too late.
Guess
level1
level1

Postby Guess » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:54 pm

What's wrong with you people?

Curio's logic doesn't really make too much sense. I know this will get me lynched, but I'm starting to think Curio's a wolf. I also think that he's protecting Mas because Mas is a wolf too.

Vote Curio and Mas! They're wolves!

I vote Mas Tnega.
???????????????????????????????????????
AgentX 24
level4
level4

Postby AgentX 24 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:12 pm

Guess wrote:I know this will get me lynched, but I'm starting to think Curio's a wolf.

Er...

Return to “General”