- There will be wolves - 1 wolves for 4 players, in the favour of the humans.
That is, for 12-15 players there are 3 wolves; for 16-19 players there are 4 wolves; for 20-23 players there are 5 wolves, etc...
- There will be a morgue worker (necromancer). He replaces the seer. Every time somebody dies, he gets to know his role. Almost like the psychic, with one difference - the necromancer gets to know specials as well.
- There will be a soldier from the Global Army (GA).
- There will be a Vigilante.
Most Imporant New Features
- The GA knows the Vigilante from the beginning.
- Due to this being the 13th game, everybody has VERY bad luck. That means that every action has 10% of failing. These actions are: wolf kill, necromancer vision (each vision is considered as a seperate action), GA save, Vigilante kill (if he fails, he DOESN'T get another chance, but everybody knows he was the Vigilante. In other words, he's screwed).
If the GA chose to protect the wolf target, first it is checked whether the wolves managed to get the kill, and then it is checked whether the GA managed to protect the target. The level at which the kill was aborted may (but doesn't have to) affect the storyline.
- Every morning, the people get 2 messages from 2 sources. Each message is a riddle, revealing some information about the game. However, one source always gives correct information, and the other source always gives false information. So solving the riddle is just the easy part; the hard part is to get which source tells the truth.
- The game will feature a very well developed storyline, set in a sci-fi reality (as the logo and role names would suggest). It will most likely be much longer than the previous storylines - for the better or the worse. It may, and may not, reveal practical information about the game. That's up to me, and I haven't decided on that yet.
- Cheating is bad. On that we all seem to agree. Now, if nobody cheats, then the bar only uses to "order drinks". So in order not to tempt certain people, THERE WILL BE NO BAR.
Sad but true.
- A player who doesn't vote once gets a warning. A player who deosn't vote twice is kicked out of the game, and his role is then revealed.
- A player who was killed by the wolves isn't allowed to post ANYTHING in the topic anymore. Breaking this law will lead to me kindly asking the next GM to ban that player. The player may, if he so wishes, leave a dying note at his house. The content of this note must be sent to me BEFORE the night when he gets killed. However, there are 50% that the wolves will find that note when they come to kill him - and, naturally, destroy any evidence of it.
- Night lasts ONE HOUR (except the 1st one). If somebody doesn't send me a PM - it's his own problem. Again, if the wolves don't kill because they didn't send the PMs, it MAY affect the storyline.
- Votes are in bold. When somebody retracts, he will KEEP the name of the one he voted for in the original post, in bold, but with "(retracted)" after that name. To make it easier for everyone to read.
- Signups are in bold. Other than that, you may be as creative as you wish. Gigantic pictures are accepted as well.
- I have the ultimate right to do anything I want. That includes kicking players out of the game, revealing roles and making a special a simple human. Hopefully, there will be no need to do any of this.
Since I'm in Israel, and since I have school, the day-night will be a bit odd.
Day will end at 22:00 by my time, and night will end at 23:00 by my time.
I believe that I am GMT+2; however, to be exact, my time when I post this is 22:37.
I hope that I shall be able to be here every day at that time. However, if I have serious problems with meeting the schedule (more than 1 and a half hours differnece), I'll ask someone to be the GM for one night (most likely not a dead player, but someone who doesn't play the game at all), and will announce that properly (any other information on that subject will be announced should this situation arise).
Signups will end when I feel like it. Most likely, I shall feel like it around thursday. It will depend on the number of players who sign up, though.
Looks like that's all. If you want more information, tell me.
P.S. Yeah, almost forgot - Ahdinko is banned from this game for being the worst GM so far. MWHAHAHA, and stuff.
P.P.S. And if you say the storyline idea was stolen from Suri, I WILL torture you, because I thought of that idea MYSELF, BEFORE Suri's game ended.
You'll see what I mean when the game starts (everything will be revealed right in the beginning, don't worry).