- There are wolves, and they only know each other. They intend to kill everyone else.
- There are masons, and they too only know each other. They intend to talk secretly and try to kill the wolves.
- There is a seer, and he doesn't train anyone. He gets to see one person during each night, to see what role they are.
- There is a vigilante, and he kills ONE person, ONCE, when he is reasonably convinced that his victim is a wolf. As such, I will deny any such murderous stupidity on day 1.
- There is a Guardian Angel, and he chooses to protect one person each night. If he is attacked, there is a 90% chance he'll get killed.
- Cupid sucks, and so there isn't one of those.
- Mas Tnega does *nods*
- Voting ends at 10pm, no matter what. Any votes afterwards are ignored. The killed person is the one with the most votes. If that's more than one person, I will roll a very digital 1d<number of people here> to decide.
- Day ends about the same time, or whenever someone moans at me for forgetting.
- Any missing/late votes that I weren't warned about earlier (and the excuse had better damn well be better than "I can't be fucked") will give you a phantom vote, then another one, and another one, and another, until I deem fit for you to die horribly, which will often be your second miss.
- Night ends at 11pm, any missing votes will make you an idiot, as you'll have all day and night to send your pm.
- Roles will not be revealed, except on one occasion. When I personally remove a player for being a lazy git.
- The game is over when the living players comprise entirely of humans, or the number of wolves is greater than or equal to the number of humans.
- Trying to influence people after dying is not allowed, because corpses can't talk. That applies to you, the reader, especially. This rule can't actually be enforced, I'll just have to trust that you're following it.
- Only a dead person may create the bar, and it has to be called The Booze Pit. Any living offenders will die instantly (note that this is not being a lazy git), any dead offenders will be ordered to change the name, else I'll try asking GM #8 not to tell you play, or attempt something equally petty.
You've got until 9pm Wednesday. Write I SIGN UP in nice big letters, and libellous comments elsewhere.