TWG 6, GAME OVER

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:46 pm

I've got a better idea than Deepsmeg's. It even lets me escape death by foolish humans. Blasted, would you confirm my role as villager if I were to resign?
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:48 pm

Here it is on the record - I believe Deepsmeg

Not that it'll do much, I just wanted to put it on the record.

Edit: Not - this isn't a vote, please do not interpret it as such :)
Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:19 pm

Bah... had so much to read... thank god BH postponed night...

Spammy bastards. =P

Well, I've retracted my earlier vote.

Today I shall vote for Deepsmeg.

As a rule, I'm suspicious of anyone who announces their role in anything close to a semi-serious fashion. In the case of a seer, infinitely more so.

I'm not 100% sure he's a wolf, but close enough, and his actions, as far as I'm concerned, are just asking for it.

If I wanted to die, I'd say I'm the seer.

Really not sure what he was thinking, but hey... he can play however he wants...

This said, though, Surinayamake is also suspicious.

Thus I shall be voting for him tomorrow... I think it's time now. Every day, people vote for him, every day, he becomes more suspicious and goes more on the defensive. And considering the situation, it would seem a prudent course of action to remove both... just in case.

But since Deepsmeg has the most votes right now, I won't waste mine on Suri. Might as well use mine as one more nail in Smeggy's coffin. But I do urge others to help me take Suri down tomorrow.

And MarkeZ, no offense taken. You're only doing what I suggested. :D
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:24 pm

Meh, Deepsmeg really shouldn't have suggested that "pretend to be a seer" thing, and I really shouldn't have dared him to do it. We could stand to lose 4 humans from this shit.
Ebola
level3
level3

Postby Ebola » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:33 pm

4 humans, so that would be smeggy, Who ever the wolves want to kill, you if you resign and whp's the 4th.
Or do you mean siru tomorrow and the next victim?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:44 pm

Me (if I don't resign or get wolfed), Smeg, and wolf victims.
Ebola
level3
level3

Postby Ebola » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:46 pm

Ah.

Well I doubt you'll get wolfed since you said you're going to resign. I mean that would be a wasted wolfing right?
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:06 pm

This was a gamble, based on the wolves stupidity.
Last night, they tried to kill someone who was going to be lynched anyway.
It was only because I gambled that they were going to be predictable that they were saved.
Yes, it was a stupid thing to say what I said, however if this was a normal length day, there would have been less time for debate, Suri would have been lynched, the wolves would have tried to eat me, and failed.
Instead, you're lynching an important person, enabling another innocent to be slain tonight, and totally shooting yourselves in the collective foot.

Nice going, idiots.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:22 pm

'nother thing.
I love all these "it won't make a difference" votes.
I think that if you removed all those votes, you'd end up with a tie, or almost tie.
Thus proving that they DO make a difference.
If you want to throwaway your vote, go vote for someone with no votes, or vote for yourself or something.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:43 pm

I'll make it *really* clear for everyone.

Surinayamake is a wolf.

Deepsmeg is a special on the humans side.

Now... the whole point of the game for the humans is to lynch the wolves.

What part of that does anyone not get?

Continuing, on the logic above, I cast my vote. I vote Surinayamake and I SUGGEST EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR DEEPSMEG CONSIDER REMOVING THEIR VOTES FOR HIM, AND CHANGING TO SURINAYAMAKE AND FAST, as deepsmeg is definatly not a wolf. If you can't work that out, or understand that, then you need to be shot. Its rather simple.

NeoThermic

Just for clarification, my vote is for Surinayamake
LLamaBoy
level5
level5

Postby LLamaBoy » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:52 pm

Although I have said that it won't make a difference if only I chnaged my vote, I was also waitng for some others to appear and convince them to change theirs too. They haven't, so I'm gonna change my vote anyway, and hope they see before it's too late.

I hereby change my votage wotsit to Surinayamake.

I've been convinced that Deepsmeg can't be a wolf not by Deepsmeg himself or any of his 'supporters', but conversely by some of the people who have actually voted against him. I believe these people are wolves.
More to come following dawn.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:08 am

Due to the extension of this night I am entering both Deepsmeg and Suri for a tie break situation.

If night had closed at normal time, they would have been equal, so enter the dice to decide.

(As deepsmeg does have more votes (6, plays 4) I will give suri a slight advantage in the dice stakes.)
Blasted heath
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:16 am

Ok, I flipped two pound coins three times. If Deepsmeg lost either of them he died, but if he won both suri died.

Results: (Heads, deepsmeg wins, tails suri wins)

1st coin: Heads, tails, heads.

2nd coin: tails, heads, heads.

The villagers point fingers at each other again, when deepsmeg wanders in and says
"Relax, I'm a power from another realm who can see who is really a wolf" He points at surinayamake who screams, "OMG U SI TEH NOT S33R".

They settle it with a game of cards in which deepsmeg wins, against the odds.

It is now NIGHT

I believe I already have all the votes from the specials, but I'll wait a few minutes before starting the next day.
Blasted heath
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:32 am

A high pitch scream is heard in the distance, and this time there's no protection for Darksun. He is ripped limb from limb, and doesn't really seem to enjoy it terribly much.

Oh well.

It is now DAY, yay and stuffs
Blasted heath
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:44 am

I heard from Darksun that Ozy was going to train Darksun in seeing. I can see the pm with "Darksun" in it quite clearly, and I'm convinced it did come from <retracted> too. Why? Ozymandias IV is posing as a seer, and then goes on to aimlessly call me a wolf. Darksun trusted Deepsmeg, making Darksun a sensible target for anyone who DIDN'T side with Deepsmeg, coolsi and Ozymandias IV being the most firm with their beliefs. I think it is one of those two, and I've chosen which to vote for.
Last edited by Mas Tnega on Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General”