TWG 5 - EXPLODED

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Hektik sniper
level5
level5

Postby Hektik sniper » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:34 pm

because the wolves didnt vote to kill anyone, that either means that they forgot to vote or didnt know how to vote, that logic makes very good sense to me as well so im going to jump on the bandwagon and vote for Muji
British Army The Number 1 UK Soldat Clan
Winners of Storm and Destory CTF
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:53 pm

With no kill made last night, and reading through all the posts, I agree with the statments that the wolves must be new to the game, and thus vote Muji

NeoThermic
Cold Fusion
level5
level5

Postby Cold Fusion » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:30 pm

I don't strongly believe that Muji is a wolf. However, that said, I'm still voting for Muji partly because of the above lack-of-wolf-food, and partly because there isn't enough time to see if there any strange patterns. Maybe they will emerge sooner rather than later.
*Cold Fusion*
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:59 pm

Here's what I have for the vote tally thus far:

Curiosity—3: Darkshine, Darksun, Deepsmeg

Muji—10: Curiosity, Blasted heath, Ozymandias IV, LlamaBoy, NeoTheOne175, elDiablo, AgentX, Hektik Sniper, NeoThermic, Cold Fusion

That makes 13 votes so far, 4 who have yet to vote.
Last edited by NeoTheOne175 on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crime pays and it has an excellent benefits package.
Uplink Directory Dossier
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Muji has also voted for me, so there are only 4 left to vote.

Those 4 are: Adam Black (second time), Athamou (second time), MH2 and Me300 (second time).
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:40 pm

Curiosity wrote:Muji has also voted for me, so there are only 4 left to vote.

Those 4 are: Adam Black (second time), Athamou (second time), MH2 and Me300 (second time).

Am I the only one who's getting a sneaking suspicion as to the species of these four?

Uplink Directory Dossier
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:45 pm

If there's no kill tonight, then I reckon we could be on to at least 1 or 2 inactive wolves.
MarcusHess2
level5
level5

Postby MarcusHess2 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:05 pm

Neo, what the hell associates me not voting because I don't think any of the choices are right and don't want to accuse anyone, though I was one of the major vocal players of the first round, with three almost totally inactive players?
All of these sigs have been created in part by me! yay!
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:07 pm

MarcusHess2 wrote:Neo, what the hell associates me not voting because I don't think any of the choices are right and don't want to accuse anyone, though I was one of the major vocal players of the first round, with three almost totally inactive players?

You could have at least said so earlier. As it is, your sudden lack of activity after being so vocal earlier makes it even *more* suspicious. Especially after the wolves apparently neglected to kill someone.

Uplink Directory Dossier
AgentX 24
level4
level4

Postby AgentX 24 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:11 pm

Well I can verigy tht MH2's been active, its not as if he's gone away. He just obviously isn't posting in this thread.
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:40 pm

AgentX 24 wrote:Well I can verigy tht MH2's been active, its not as if he's gone away. He just obviously isn't posting in this thread.

Maybe because he's trying to keep his head down? Most people, when they know they're going to be gone, post something to say so, *especially* in a game like this, where the slightest thing can touch off a whole avalanche, so to speak, of events. Rarely does a player just sit back and watch the thread for extended periods of time. Especially when votes are taking place. Even then, he could have posted something saying "Hmm...I'm not sure who to vote for. I have my suspicions about a couple of people, but I'm not going to vote quite yet." That's why I have a sneaking suspicion about MH2, and the other inactive players.

Uplink Directory Dossier
MarcusHess2
level5
level5

Postby MarcusHess2 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:53 pm

...I have said that I'm not sure who to vote for. AgentX says it's on page 13, it might not be, but it's there. Get off your arse and check things before accusing.

NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:58 pm

MarcusHess2 wrote:Dammit.

Don't vote for Curiosity! Not yet, anyway. Muji I'm not entirely sure about, but I don't approve of the votes for him either.

Did you mean this? That's a piss-poor way of saying, "I don't know who to vote for." Seems to me you were just telling us who *not* to vote for. Also suspicious. In fact, you probably just made things worse by bringing that to my attention.

Uplink Directory Dossier
MarcusHess2
level5
level5

Postby MarcusHess2 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:59 pm

You're even worse than Curiosity. That's not something to be proud of.

Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:01 pm

Part of me wants to change my vote to MH2, in the extremely weak hope that people will change their votes for me to him instead, since suspicion is building.

But I'm bloody tired of voting for people just to try to save myself.

And thanks elDiablo, but I don't think that's the case. Enough people have voted for me with no other reason than the fact that they don't like the way I post. People have also mentioned that in other threads.

I've tried to change... I've gotten rid of my "~"s, I've stopped breaking my posts with "..."s. When someone asked me to change something, I did. I made the effort. But there's only so much I can change.

I am who I am, and I write like I write. Sorry if that's not good enough for you all.

For the sake of getting the game moving (isn't it supposed to be night yet?), I shall retract my previous vote for curiosity and vote Muji instead.

Return to “General”