TWG 5 - EXPLODED

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

MarcusHess2
level5
level5

Postby MarcusHess2 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:47 pm

Good on yer, Adam.

I'm inclined to vote for Curiosity, except I think he's human. So I won't.
All of these sigs have been created in part by me! yay!
Darkshine
level5
level5

Postby Darkshine » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:52 pm

I will! Vote Curiosity.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:57 pm

Love the reason. Oh wait, there wasn't one.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:15 pm

Hmm, I was actually considereing voting Curiosity before darkshine did, his actions have been almost of a strict parent disiplining a child that is trying to balance on the end of a pole over a bowl of piranahs. (excuse the simile) In my mind Curio is trying to keep the "stupid wolf" (no offence Muji) in check.

Vote retracted
Last edited by Blasted heath on Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blasted heath
Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:35 pm

Sorry about the breaks and the "..." :(

I do it for the sake of clarity, instead of just having a huge chunk of text (cuz I do tend to write a lot). Doing it like this, it's easier to seperate relevant stuff.

But... umm... I could try to drop that, see how it goes.

And thanks for the compliment Adam. :)

As for voting, after reading back from day one, I still don't have enough to go on my suspicions. So I'll just do like Darkshine did yesterday, and vote in a purely random fashion (rolled a die).

I vote for [retracted].

For now. Might retract later, depending on what else happens.

I don't want to vote Curiosity, because I've seen no indication that he's a wolf. He just doesn't like me. And that's not much of a crime.

And Blasted Heath... no offense taken... cute little post you made there... and "stupid wolf" was my idea anyways, so it's all good. ;)
Last edited by Muji on Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:51 pm

Blasted heath wrote:Hmm, I was actually considereing voting Curiosity before darkshine did, his actions have been almost of a strict parent disiplining a child that is trying to balance on the end of a pole over a bowl of piranahs. (excuse the simile) In my mind Curio is trying to keep the "stupid wolf" (no offence Muji) in check.

Vote Curiosity

er, your whole argument seems to be about me telling Muji off.

If I was trying to keep the "stupid wolf" "in check", wouldn't I do that in private, rather than in full view of everyone?
Last edited by Curiosity on Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:55 pm

I vote Curiosity because I believe MH2 is human. For now.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:16 pm

I'm changing my vote to Muji because MH2 has done a fairly good job of convincing me he is human, whereas Muji has done nothing.

Also, it was Muji who initiated the connection with MH2 on the previous page, and I get the feeling this could be a one-way association, which MH2 is just being too defensive of.

Oh, and there are 3 votes for me:

1 with no reason at all

1 with a piss-poor reason which seems to rely on the theory that I would try and keep "a wolf" "in check" in full view of the public

1 with the reason that he doesn't think that a person I suspect is a wolf, ignoring the fact that I may just be wrong

It's nice to see that 'Day 1 logic' is alive and well on Day 2...
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:28 pm

Curiosity wrote:
Blasted heath wrote:Hmm, I was actually considereing voting Curiosity before darkshine did, his actions have been almost of a strict parent disiplining a child that is trying to balance on the end of a pole over a bowl of piranahs. (excuse the simile) In my mind Curio is trying to keep the "stupid wolf" (no offence Muji) in check.

Vote Curiosity

er, your whole argument seems to be about me telling Muji off.

If I was trying to keep the "stupid wolf" "in check", wouldn't I do that in private, rather than in full view of everyone?

Remember I always told you off in private.

Retard.

Told..me..off..in..private?

I think you'm confusing me with someone else Curio..
Blasted heath
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:28 pm

I vote Muji because after reviewing the thread with a fresh angle, I think that he looks suspicious and I believe that he is quite possibly a wolf.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:30 pm

Blasted Heath:

For some reason I confused you with Adam Black. I'm most truly sorry.

The main bulk of my point still stands though.

In previous games, I admonished wolves in private but in public I would never try and keep them in check, that'd build unwanted association. As much as I've disliked people who have been on my side as wolves, I still realise that they are helpful to my eventual victory, and thus I don't endanger them deliberately.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:32 pm

I'm going to change my vote to Muji, I still believe Curio to be a wolf, but I feel more strongly about Muji that I do curiosity..

EDIT:
Curio, it wasn't, I admit, a very good reason. you weren't doing very much, but it just had the air of someone ABOUT to dress down a wolf that was behaving stupidly.

EDIT2: I have to say my suspicion of Curiosity is waning after re-reading the last couple of pages..
Last edited by Blasted heath on Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blasted heath
MarcusHess2
level5
level5

Postby MarcusHess2 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:33 pm

Dammit.

Don't vote for Curiosity! Not yet, anyway. Muji I'm not entirely sure about, but I don't approve of the votes for him either.

All of these sigs have been created in part by me! yay!
Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:38 pm

Great... here we go again... :roll:

I hate having to vote someone just for the sake of saving my ass. :(

I vote for [retracted].

As for "doing nothing" to convince people I'm not a wolf, it's not fair to say that if one just chooses to ignore me or simply disbelieves what I say. =P

I've tried. Doesn't mean I've succeeded (obviously, since people are voting for me again for no apparent reason), but I did try.
Last edited by Muji on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:43 pm

The votes stand at:

Curio -2- Darkshine Darksun
Muji -4- Curiosity Blasted_Heath Ozymandias Muji

Muji, there's a vote for yourself hidden on the last page, you need to retract that first..
Blasted heath

Return to “General”