Satanism

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

satan666
level1
level1

Satanism

Postby satan666 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 am

HELLo. First post here. I like Uplink, got that, great game.

Anyways, cut to the point. I would like to hear people's opinions about Satanism. Not LaVeyan, I mean Spiritual Satanism. So you can check it out, I'll be fair. JoS site

Please check out the site before replying or deciding to flame me.
Why should I grovel at the feet of another being called "God" when I hold within myself the potential to become an equal with this so called god?

-Satanic philosophy
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:06 pm

Well, as I christian, I'm obviously 'anti-satanist'. However, I do not really accept the ideas of good and evil as such. Humans are what they are, their choices are their own, and not influenced by higher forces.

Also, some of the stuff on that site is innacurate. For example, there is no evidence that Enki and Satan were one in the same, since the concept of the devil came long after the first gods were 'created'. In the early days of civilisation, the gods empowered both good and evil.

Not sure if any of this makes sense, but you asked for feedback, so here you are :)
The cat
level5
level5

Postby The cat » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 pm

Because i'm Jewish, I dont see the Satanism in a positive light.
However, I'm committed to accept everybody as long as they don't cause anarchy, violence, or anything else.
Here in Israel there are sometimes phenomenal cases where people who belong in some way to the Satanism burn animals.
I condemn any violence like that, everybody has the right to believe in anything, but I still think the Satanism is just.....can't find a word. :roll:

:twisted:
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:16 pm

silly?
The cat
level5
level5

Postby The cat » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:25 pm

Curiosity wrote:silly?

Yes, something like that.
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:31 pm

What is it with all the flashy lighthouse sigs?
The cat
level5
level5

Postby The cat » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:55 pm

What flashy lighthouse signs?.... :roll:
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:04 pm

Curiosity's sig. . .

Anyway, I have never understood the point of Satanism. It seems much of it is just a rebelion against established religions. That would be the if we can't join them, lets go the exact opposite direction just to spite them. Most of the publications I have seen display a great deal of ignorance about history, religions, mythology, and philosophy. They tend to come across as childish and silly. Perhaps someone could point me to a proper resource that is not this way, but I have yet to find one on my own. Until I do I will have to believe that Satanism itself shares these weaknesses.
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:21 pm

Darksun wrote:What is it with all the flashy lighthouse sigs?

They're cool!
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:08 pm

Not as cool as my pretty greyscale one!
Nakatomi is coming
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:15 pm

Yours is very sexy coolsi!

:D
Adriac
level5
level5

Postby Adriac » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:38 pm

It seems a bit silly. I mean, how much sense does it make to appeal to a creature whose sole job in the universe is to make you suffer?

And I don't buy that, say, the Devil rewards you for worshiping him. He's the freaking Devil. He likes people who fear him, not respect him. It doesn't sound like a good idea in general.
00010001000100000000101100010111000 10110000100010001100001011111000101 10000100100000111100010000000011010 0001011000111100001000100001011
satan666
level1
level1

Postby satan666 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:50 pm

One thing I said, Stewsburntmonkey, was to take a careful look at the site before posting. It doesn't look like you did. Spiritual Satanism isn't about rebellion from other religions. We believe that the gods (in plural) are extra-terrestrials, and the one known as Satan is in fact the Sumerian god Enki/Ea, and the Egyption god Ptah. Humans were created by them as gold miners. Yes, to mine gold. why? It can be ground into a very fine powder, and suspended in the air for prolonged periods of time and the fact that it's a metal gives it reflective properties. Why do they need this? The natural features of the atmosphere of their own planet were depleting, and they needed a substitute. They realised gold was a good solution, and used the little gold they had on their planet in an attempt to replenish it. The gold worked, but they needed more. Much more. Since the reserves were limited on their own planet (Nibiru) they needed more abundant supplies. One of them was deposed as king of Nibiru, and he was called Alalu. He fled Nibiru in fear for his life, in a spaceship, and came to Earth. (Actually, Nibiru is in our solar system. We haven't discovered it yet.) He discovered gold, and sent a radio transmission to Nibiru, saying that in exchange for knowledge of where the gold was, he would become king of Nibiru again. Anu, the new king and Enki's father, agreed to another fight to the death (which was how Alalu was deposed in the first place, but was left for dead). They arrive on Earth, with Enki as the commander. Alalu and Anu fight again, Anu takes him to the ground, everyone agrees that Anu had won, and he takes his foot from his chest, and Alalu got up, and literrally bit Anu's penis off. Alalu is judged and sentenced to die on Mars which had an oxygen atmosphere at the time.

The mining operation kicks off with success, and it looks like Nibiru's atmosphere will recover. But the Annunaki (Sumerian for "those who from Heaven to Earth came", also known as the "gods") were fed up of mining themselves. So Enki took an ape, and over several generations engineered it to match the requirements, and in the best part we resembled the gods in our physical form. Now this is where I really kick off. The very name "Adam" for the first human was stolen! Here is the quote from the Lost Book of Enki:

"A name you will give him? Enki inquired. A being he is, not a creature!

Ninmah cast her hand upon the newborn's body, with her fingers his dark red skin she caressed.

Adamu I shall call him! Ninmah was saying. One Who Like Earth's Clay Is, that will be his name!"

Circumcision stolen; here is the quote:

"They looked at his malehood: odd was its shape, by a skin its forepart surrounded,

Unlike that of Annunaki malehood it was, a skin from its forepart was hanging!

Let the earthling from us Annunaki by this foreskin be distinguished! So was Enki saying.

The newborn to cry was beginning; to her chest Ninmah closely drew him;

Her breast to him she gave; the breast he began to suckle.

Perfection we did attain! Ningishzidda with elation was saying."

It's a little uncanny that a religion predating Judaism by about 3000 years have these in them, isn't it?

Anyway, then there's the story of Cain and Abel, this time with the spellings "Ka-in" and "Abael". Abael was an animal farmer, and Ka-in was a crop farmer. Abael bragged to his brother about how the Annunaki prefer his meat than Ka-in's crops;

"I am the one who abundance brings, who the Annunaki satiates,

Who gives strenth to the heroes, who wool for their clothing provides!

Ka-in by his brother's words was offended, to his boasting strongly he objected...

...On and on the twin brothers each other disputed, through the wintertime they argued...

...Farmer and shepherd, brother and brother, words of accusation uttered.

They spat on each other, with their fists they fought.

Greatly enraged, Ka-in a stone picked up, with it he Abael in the head struck.

again and again he hit him until Abael fell, his blood from him gushing...

...Motionless on the ground did Abael remain, from him his sould had departed..."

Funny, isn't it, how the Jewish and Christian religion steal from the Sumerian religion?

The tree of Life:

The tree of life was symbolic of DNA, at leat the tree was. There's something in every Egyptian temple, called "The Tree of Life" and it represents DNA. A specific Gene which the gods carried which prevented them from aging. A god who has become known literally as "God" prevented them from having it. The first humans Adamu and his wife Ti-Amat could have sex, but not procreate. The Annunaki realised the key to having more workforce was to give them the ability to have childeren. The "tree of knowledge." This enabled them to realise gender, and the fact that they have "malehoods" and "femalehoods". So they made clothes for them. Enlil, Enki's half-brother, was angry at this.

"Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,

To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance of our life cycles on to them bestow!

Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.

Enki, Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words to Enlil pacify. MMy lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,

the branch of long living to their essence tree was not!..."

So, why did "God" take over?

Quite simply, he didn't want us to progress to the point where we could pull off technologies which would cause a threat to him. Look at the tower of Babel. Anyone who insists it was a tower is a fool. Humans were attempting to construct a spaceship. The whole tower thing was a coverup. Then he creates religions to keep humanity enslaved and divided against itself. Look at the ways the Palestinians and Israelis fight over petty differences of religion and culture(No offense, The Cat). These religions are created to keep us from progressing and bettering ourselves. Just look here

And then anyone who disagreed with the moralities of "god" (alot of which are disgusting) goes SPATT!!!

Why is "god's" word disgusting? Just look at the way god treats people in the old testament, with him deliberately causing a pharoe to be stubborn and not let the jews go. Thus causing disaster to him and his people. Is it fair to go around a country, and kill every firstborn? No. That child would probably be innocent, and not commited any "sin". Then when moses and co. are free, they treat every other race like shit. Why? Because they aren't jews. Then he mass murders whole cities, including all women and childeren. Oh, but he keeps some as sex slaves. Nice man.
Why should I grovel at the feet of another being called "God" when I hold within myself the potential to become an equal with this so called god?

-Satanic philosophy
satan666
level1
level1

Postby satan666 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:57 pm

It seems a bit silly. I mean, how much sense does it make to appeal to a creature whose sole job in the universe is to make you suffer?

And I don't buy that, say, the Devil rewards you for worshiping him. He's the freaking Devil. He likes people who fear him, not respect him. It doesn't sound like a good idea in general.

Have you even LOOKED at the site? I'm guessing not. Another god labels him as "Evil". Let's all believe that. He doesn't make us suffer in the "eternal pits of hell". We respect him, he respects us.

Just because we believe he's an E.T, doesn't mean we don't believe in spirituality. We believe in working on things like psychic work to become EQUAL with the gods. We believe in becoming gods ourselves. When we start working on psychic stuff and such, he actually takes a part in our lives. We communicate with Demons, and even Satan himself. He doesn't want us to fear him, and he will only screw with people who screw with him. Look at all the people who have summoned a demon, commanded him/her like some slave, and tortured them with a blasting rod, and gotten possessed and such. If I was a god, I'd do the same.

-Satanic philosophy
Curiosity
level5
level5

Postby Curiosity » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:04 pm

are you serious with this shit?

:shock:

Return to “General”