How do you get all 12 badges?

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

EnjoiZao
level2
level2
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:37 am
Contact:

Postby EnjoiZao » Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:26 am

How do you get all 12 badges?  I though you could only do one side at a time...
"Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'" -Peter
"Peter, those are Cheerios." -Brian
bgreene2001
level5
level5
Posts: 1310
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 3:46 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby bgreene2001 » Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:56 am

I don't think you can get all 12 at once.  I think you can get close (10 or 11 I think) if you take the right storyline missions, though.
I swear Officer, I didn't know she was 4!
My Profile, my mates site, Bloody Mongrel.  Great stuff.
Click here to help me get some free magnets :)  Pleeeease?
elDiablo
level5
level5
Posts: 3111
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby elDiablo » Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:23 am

if you do one side of the storyline (I THINK!!!!! its not arc...) then you can get some of the other storyline ones if you look in the Mission List... you have to be a high enough rank, and its a "destroy" type mission... i think...

this will get you two extra missions, so thats 7 in all, plus the two extra Secret missions, makes 9 :)
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
Icepick
level5
level5
Posts: 7528
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:29 pm
Location: Bradford, England

Postby Icepick » Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:57 am

3, actually. You can get 10 missions at once if you take the ARC route.
Viper228
level1
level1
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:35 am
Location: Uplink HQ
Contact:

Postby Viper228 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:06 am

there is also a mole mission, So ive heard
My New Uplink Forum: http://uplinkgame.proboards30.com
This is a war, and we are soldiers. What if tommorow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?
bobkitaetz2001
level1
level1
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:39 am
Location: CA, San Francisco
Contact:

Postby bobkitaetz2001 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:32 am

i took the ARC mission and the place u hav 2 get in is shut down until u giv them the ARC PROGRAM
The anticipation of DEATH is worve than death it self !
AnthonyS
level5
level5
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 7:32 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Postby AnthonyS » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:03 am

1. I admire your spelling and grammar.</sarcasm>

2. You should mark posts like that (even if it is a jumble of Swahili) with SPOILER. (Yes, I know 99% of the people who come to the boards already know this, but lets now spoil it for the other 1%, eh?)

3. You're wrong.  

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests