How to hack a bank and get most money out of it.

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Zeol
level1
level1

Postby Zeol » Sun May 25, 2003 1:04 am

Zeol's unofficial bank hacking guide:

Firstly youlll need the following:

Trace Tracker version 4
Pasword Braker
Decypher version 3
HUD Connection Analysis
Proxy Bypass version 5
Mointor Bypass version 5
Voice Analyser
That runs up in about 74000c.

Step 1 part 1:
First start the Trace Tracker :), take a "trace a recent balance transfer" mission. (Write your uplink bank ip adress down)

Step 1 part 2:
Then go to the target bank and press on the "About us" button and add the administrators phonenumber to your own gateway.

Step 2:
Open up the Voice Analyser and press on the admin's phonenumber. The Voice Analyser will automatically start recording the admin's voice. When the admin hung's the phone up, disconnect (remember to still have your Voice Analyser on).

Step 3:
Start bouncing through the uplink test machine and then 10 - 30 others and finish off connecting to the bank (you can eventually press the "save" button in the lower left corner of your map. This will save your bounce's so you dont have to press your mouse to bits)

Step 4:
Press on the "admin" button and go into the "voice print identification" security first. Press the "play" button on your Voice Analyser. When it says "acces granted" close the Voice Analyser and bypass the monitor and then the proxy.
Crack his password using the password breaker and finish with the decyphing.

Step 5:
Now your in. Go to the corrosponding account number and write the password down, disconnect.
Press "load" in the lower left corner of your map and connect again.

Step 6:
Press on "manage existing account" and press the account number (wich is shown in the mission e-mail) in the top bar. Then enter the password in the lower bar. If you have done it right so far you should be on his account now.

Step 7:
Press "view statement" and write the ip down of the bank the xxxxxxxc has been tranfered to down together with the account number. Disconnect.

Step 8:
Look through all the banks ip's. And i really mean ALL. ( you can eventually go to interNIC and find them).
Connect to it when you find the ip adress you wrote down. And make step 1 part 1 - Step 5.

Step 9:
Press "create new account" and type in your username and password, you now have an accaount in the corrosponding bank! :).
Make step 6.

Step 10 part 1:
Press on "view account" and write the name in the mission e-mail. Mission solved!

Step 10 part 2:
Press "transfer money" and enter your "new" banks ip, your account number (wich you can see in the box with the $ symbol) and finally enter the amount of money you want to transfer (note: maximum is as many money as the account has - any loans).

Step 11:
Bypass the monitor and then the proxy, press "transfer"
(if it says "transfer failed" then try again and just - 1000c).
Now press "view statement" and delete the log where you have transfered xxxxxxxc with the Log Deleter, press "done".

Step 12:
Log on to your own account in the same bank and press "view statement", delete the log where it says "xxxxxxxc deposited from ip x" with the log deleter.

Step 13:
The Final Step!
Disconnect. Bounce through 5 computers/companies and finish off with the uplink test machine. Press "view logs" and delete all the logs were it says "your ip routed through x ip and so on". just make sure you dont delete the "connection established log".

NOW YOU HAVE XXXXXXXC ON YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

Wait a few days and then transfer them to your uplink bank using step 10 part 2 - Step 13. (Just exchange the "new" in step 10 part 2 with "uplink")

Please reply so i know if it has helped anyone.
Glad to help ;)
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ.
You cannot comprehend with the magnitude of the task I am undertaking, nor the consequences of my failure.
waldaberz
level4
level4

Postby waldaberz » Sun May 25, 2003 2:40 am

That's great that you made a guide but could a mod move this into the Hints and Tips section?
"The first non-admin profile added was that of waldaberz only minutes after the site went up.
He was also the first to edit his profile only moments later." -  Uplink Directory :)
InfectedSector
level1
level1

Postby InfectedSector » Sun May 25, 2003 5:42 am

I've done it quite a few times transfering the money straight to the Uplink bank. Just have a Monitor Bypass and Proxy Bypass running. And, use a Log Deleter v4 to delete the sent money and recieved money logs (in the statement menu) as well as your regular logs. Also, you can hack the bank's admin account, and get all the account numbers and passwords. Then it's trial and error. Although I'm pretty sure that each bank has one or more accounts with at least 500k.
Installing Task Manager-you can read fast
Starfyre
level5
level5

Postby Starfyre » Sun May 25, 2003 8:44 am

How to get to a chock-full bank account:

Register for 2 accounts, overdraw one of them. You'll get a mail, telling you to pay a fine to a certain bank number.

See that bank number and address?
Well, that's the one you want ;)

I tried it about 5 times with different agents and it always had something close to 2 million in it *g*
dedstar
level0

Postby dedstar » Sun May 25, 2003 12:04 pm

Hey listen up. During the game i came across an account number that is loaded and will set you up for the entire game! May spoil the game if u havnt played it all the way through. Too much cash. The bank is atlantic international and the account number is 4551340. the dudes name should be paul plattern. HAve fun but dont go nuts and remember to delete all transfer and bounce logs.
Bitch Best Recognise!
Starfyre
level5
level5

Postby Starfyre » Sun May 25, 2003 12:14 pm

Dedstar, the account balances are random for each user and player.
FrostShard
level5
level5

Postby FrostShard » Mon May 26, 2003 9:48 am

yeah, and also, did you think when people say how great hacking banks is, that they are all hacking 2000 credits at a time?  You can find a *full* account whenever you have to "trace a recent balance transfer".  It will be the second one.
Rkiver wrote:So as you see, the average person is a fucking idiot.
Zeol
level1
level1

Postby Zeol » Mon May 26, 2003 12:15 pm

About putting this guide in to the hints and tip section... I HAVE! i just maked it in the "general" section first by a mistake :)
So it is now ALSO in the "hints and tips" forum
You cannot comprehend with the magnitude of the task I am undertaking, nor the consequences of my failure.
pSYCHO hyena
level1
level1

Postby pSYCHO hyena » Mon May 26, 2003 5:15 pm

Well Done, Feel Really Proud
Life is too short, make the most of it
TheOmnilord
level1
level1

Postby TheOmnilord » Mon May 26, 2003 6:58 pm

I doubt you're 'making the most of life' with the way you're posting.
Work-/->Pay
Pay-/->Work
Zeol
level1
level1

Postby Zeol » Sat May 31, 2003 3:17 pm

I am ;).
Nice one Omni ;)

Return to “General”