This is your Life!

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Darkshine
level5
level5

Postby Darkshine » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:39 pm

Last edited by Darkshine on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CavemanSalute
level2
level2

Postby CavemanSalute » Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:16 am

No This Topic isn't necessary I just started a new thread 'cos I was board
I want to suck my mother!
ben
level3
level3

Postby ben » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:51 am

Quote: from LDRaDa on 12:36 pm on Jan. 16, 2003[br]Yea, i mean, they dont even take their time on checking out how the game is made, i mean, most people here in denmark who plays CS dont even know what "half-life" really is.
After i completed the game "Half-Life" counterstrike wasnt even born yet. and i took my time looking at how the game is made, so i found out couple of things, got smarter. that is like back in those days, now i've moved on onto other games... but those poor newbs still fuck around and play the fuckerish game of counterstrike.

You can't just go around here saying shit like that.  Just because you don't like one game, doesn't mean that you have to cry about it.  I doubt there are many people who play Counter-Strike that don't know what Half-Life is... it was the foundation of all of its mods. (obviously)

And about the whole rotting your brain thing.. what the fuck are you smoking?  If in your opinion Uplink is good for building grammatical skills, you're insane.  It's just clicking and typing as well as anything else done on a computer.  All I'm trying to say is, don't say shit about something just because you don't like it.  Jesus.

/me sits down.  
omfg itz ben
RedDawn
level0

Postby RedDawn » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:40 am

well, I like women and they suck... I like counter strike and it sucks.. I play it just to watch to 10 yr olds.. always bragging, really rude.. cussing.. everything that makes a bad game.. its not the game, its the people playing it :) and 10 year olds suck.. there fore, we are forced to conclude... COUNTER STRIKE SUCKS!!
bionic sheep
level3
level3

Postby bionic sheep » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:48 pm

Good argument.

Calm down, though, and take into account the arguments of others.

I'm a Renegade.

GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO RULES!
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/pie.htm Mmmm . . . pie . . .  When come back, bring pie!

Return to “General”